PDA

View Full Version : Rotterdam

IrishDutch88
11-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey guys i'm new to this forum here but i just thought i would open a thread because i am irish! believe it or not but i was born and raised in Rotterdam/Holland and i just gotta tell ya i read a few things about amsterdam and why do you all go to amsterdam and never visit rotterdam? if you like hash go 2 rotterdam and it has the same quality weed as in amsterdam as well :rasta:
but im serious if any of you is planning on visiting holland anytime soon just get in touch i'd be fair with ya amsterdam is pretty cool and perhaps a bit cooler than rotterdam might seem :D but the weed here is really good and you dont get ripped off just because they see you as a tourist and lotts of coffeeshops in amsterdam do that anyway

Hope 2 see you all in Rotterdam soon :dance:

PS i did not mean 2 make this look like spam :D

Hell9
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey IrishDutch88,

Can u recommend any good spots in Rotterdam? Coffeeshops, pubs etc?

Ive been to A'dam about 5 or 6 times, so id like to make it to Rotterdam sometime, and check out some good Hardcore parties while im at it!

IrishDutch88
11-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Yep i could lets see in Rotterdam the main coffeeshop street is de nieuwe binneweg its really long and it has about 20 coffeeshops in it including the best rotterdam has 2 offer Pluto (great hazes NYCD Hashplant haze Xhaze and so on), de lachende paus a very big menu and they are all grade A stuff (means=the laughing pope) Sky high i'd recommend Bubblegum and edelweiss. and you have nemo the coolest looking coffeeshop ever :D and bob marley and out of time are good 2 and about the hardcore parties Nightmare in Rotterdam is coming up the 16th of december that is supposed 2 be the biggest and baddest party in Holland or something.
Desire and amigo also on the same street have great different types of hash (nepal libanon pollem super pollem afgany and so on) and you if you are looking for irish pubs you have paddy murphys with live music everynight and always a few irish around and o'sheas and they suck.... owyeah and on the same street as paddy murphy's you have a coffeeshop called the act with loud music and it has a club like vibe going on.
I hope i helped you out :P otherwise just say when u are comming over and i'll show ya tha spots myself and if nothing maked any sense that is prob. because im stoned rightnow

mfitzp
11-22-2006, 01:05 AM
i heard rotterdam is fucking kickin! :p may go may go

psychocat
11-22-2006, 02:14 AM
Rotterdam Ahoy for all the best concerts..
Heel leuk stad !

Land of Drought
11-22-2006, 12:30 PM
How'd Irish

Always Good to see some new Heads, Lucky Man Indeed being
were you are. I may be heading over in the new year..

Welcome again D

Hell9
11-22-2006, 06:54 PM
I hope i helped you out :P otherwise just say when u are comming over and i'll show ya tha spots myself and if nothing maked any sense that is prob. because im stoned rightnow

Ya u helped alot, nice one cheers!

Monoxide
11-22-2006, 07:00 PM
they have gabber in rotterdam

Hell9
11-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Well they have Hardcore too! Gabber is a bit more ravey and looney, definitely faster. Well thats my take on it anyway.

TheBudBuster
12-18-2006, 12:34 PM
yes looney.... but here what bouts rotterdam.. i got stoined and feel asleep on the house boat in rotterdam.. its much better that amsterdam.. alot less people.. but its much nice to the eyes.. they have burgerking right up from the coffeshop so.. thats good.

seaside
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Yo greetings from ireland. is there any nepalese hash available in rotterdam at the moment. i plan on visiting there soon and want to have a himalayan experience. with temple ball, manali cream etc. can it be got in larger quantitys than 5g ... you got a suss:)