PDA

View Full Version : Co2

scottyb
11-10-2004, 04:09 AM
hey ..i was just wonderin how and where and all the tools you need and the tecniiques to injecting c02??????

Hellp me out?? thanks

BC BUD4 Lyfe

scottyb
11-10-2004, 04:10 AM
o and for a closet grow wat material should i put up on the walls?

--fuk the law .smoke some draw--

sensiskunk
11-11-2004, 11:24 PM
you can use a Co2 tank with a valve thats hooked up to a timer, or u can use Co2 tabs, which u can get at a garden shop. using a Co2 tank is more for a room, so i suggest u find some carbon tabs. all u gotta do is get the puck of carbon, put it in a bucket of water, hang it over the plants (because Co2 is heavier than air, it descends), and u do this once a day for however long you wish. Tabs will save u alot of money, Co2 tanks and valves can get expensive, at least $200. the best reflective material for your wall is flat white paint, its easier and just as efficient as anything else. plus, mylar is a bitch!

scottyb
11-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Ya.. so im a graffiti artist i gotta bunch of white spray paint..can i just put that over the walls??/

sensiskunk
11-15-2004, 12:08 AM
lol, ya u could do that, but make sure its "flat white", otherwise u wont get as much reflection. Using rollers would probably take a lot less time, but thats up to you. If you do use spray paint, put at least two coats on, to ensure maximum reflection. good luck bro!

scottyb
11-15-2004, 01:16 AM
aight thats cool....a got a couple more questions for ya man..just wonderin what the tempature of the air in my closet should be and what the tempature of the soil should be..if it matters?

peace..smoke ses!