PDA

View Full Version : can i pass

koshea
11-10-2004, 12:21 AM
okay so my parents are giving me a drug test so i can get my lisence on dec. 11th but there is an entire week break from school the week of thanksgiving (US) and that is only 14 days from the day ill get tested...they are using a walgreens test....anyways, i was thinking that becuase i am 6 foot 200 lbs i will pass it because i work out religiously, every day i lift and run, and i drink about 3/4 to 1 gallon of water a day, i think, and i dont have high body fat...so will 14 days cover it? if not, should i pick up detox incase?

rnf232s
11-14-2004, 12:33 AM
I would say you would be okay especially if they use a home test kit. Just drink a gallon of water right before if possible. I have tests every two weeks and I pass everyone. I just dont smoke for a little over a week and drink lots of water and you should be fine.

speeds207
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
if u drink alot of water your parents might tihnk somethings sketchy cause the sample is clear. can u buy vitimin b-complex in like shoprite? its supposed to make ur piss yellow no matter how much water u drink. i get tested by my parents using wallgreens test too. i tried regualr liquid laundry bleach and it didnt work. is there any additive that wont be dected by a wallgreens test that will make a positive sample come up as negative???? please help :confused: