PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like RPGs or play Ranarok online?

Toker4LifeVT
11-16-2006, 07:03 AM
Any interested in RPG video games or plays ragnarok online or is interested in starting to play? I'm hosting a free server for a limited number of accounts if anyone is interested you can check out my site at Http://IllusionRO.no-ip.org the site is still partially under construction but the server is up and running and fully functional. Any questions i can be contacted on the forums here or at my site. Thanks :dance:

EckyThump
11-16-2006, 07:21 AM
Enemy territory wolfenstien. best ever free online game IMHO..

peace

Toker4LifeVT
11-16-2006, 07:25 AM
I do play 1 subscription game Final Fantasy XI online... anyways if anyone is interested in joining my server for free, visit the site, sign up for an account on the forums and post a account request on the proper forum. The site should be completed in the next week or so but is functional now.

JaggedEdge
11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
I play offline RPG's, I love those. I can't play online though, I get way to addicted and will sit there for 7 hours doing nothing but playing that. I had everquest but had to sell it because it was seriously taking over my life. That was back in highschool.

Mockery
11-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Read my post for more info.

sToNeDpEnGuIn420
11-17-2006, 12:33 AM
i play wow too, on dragonmaw but otherwise i use to play shitloads but usually just play fighting games and shit now, if u download the gameboy advanced emulator shining soul II is a really good game for it.

radical edward
11-17-2006, 02:59 PM
My guild just downed twin emperors last night! yay wow!
Ner'Zhul alliance btw

OniEhtRedrum781
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately, I don't really have the patience for RPGs anymore. When I was younger, I was nuts for Final Fantasy and such, but now i just stick to fighting and racing games..