PDA

View Full Version : Alternating nodes

Pezzo
11-15-2006, 08:06 PM
when do alternating nodes usually accur? (after how many opposite nodes) i have 5 nodes that are opposite and my plant is 5 weeks old from germination. ^^^ c avator.

Then, how many alternating nodes should there be untill preflower?

Thanx for any feedback:D

O btw, if the strain matters then its white widow

stinkyattic
11-15-2006, 08:17 PM
They show up when the plant has decided it is sexually mature. There's no set exact time that happens... strain and stress can play into it.

Pezzo
11-15-2006, 08:20 PM
stinkyattic u are very helpfull - reli. every post i sin from u has taught me somethin new thx :D

stinkyattic
11-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Awwww yer gonna make me blush!
I just think that everyone should be able to grow their own stash.
Dealers are straight shady! BOOO!

peace plz
11-15-2006, 08:44 PM
stinkyattic is one of the most helpful people on this site!

orangeman
11-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Awwww yer gonna make me blush!
I just think that everyone should be able to grow their own stash.
Dealers are straight shady! BOOO!

Yeah I agree to the fullest, I gave you rep points for the post lol.

stinkyattic
11-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Yeah I agree to the fullest, I gave you rep points for the post lol.
Coming from you especially that's a big compliment as I very much respect what you have added to this site! :D

c of green
11-16-2006, 05:29 PM
don't come down on dealers too hard now.about half of what i grow is for bill $.and the other half.....well..........:stoned:
don't get me wrong most are shady but my people love me.i give dank fot a very little over commercial prices

stinkyattic
11-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Farmer/Dealers are a totally different story! I'm just BOOOing the guys who have no skills but the hustle, know what I mean? I sell my extra for bills too, but you know, you can be proud of your homegrown in a way that the guy who buys bricks and resells Z's of it can't.

c of green
11-16-2006, 06:35 PM
true

shaunyboy666
11-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Too right it aint hard buying an oz and knocking it out, whats the hardest is learning how to grow and keeping it on the check half of the dim wits out there havn't got a clue what the plant is never mind what it eats so love, peace and happiness to all who sail on the winds of change.