PDA

View Full Version : Getting ripped off blows-Share your stories

insanechub
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
i went trolling the streets of philly for some weed last night as I sometimes do when I'm desperate. honestly i'm beginning to wonder why i bother.

i find a guy who says he's not holding but can take me to a guy a block away who is. we take the walk and he asks me to wait outside while he pops into the lobby of a run down "hotel". he comes back out and says it's gonna be about 15 minutes and would i buy him a drink at the neighboring bar while we wait. since i would have given him a few bucks anyway i figure it's cool.

2 drinks later i begin getting nervous and tell him nevermind, i had somewhere i had to be and it was taking too long. he told me to sit tight for a couple more minutes and he left. that was the last time i saw him.

a couple minutes passed when a woman walked in and asked if i was the one waiting for the weed. relief washed over me...i haven't smoked in a couple months and those were the sweetest words I'd heard in a while. she slips me a baggie under the bar and i hand her a twenty. i finish my drink and leave.

once back at my car i took out the baggie to check out my score. fucking spices. the bag is filled with oregano or some shit. motherfucker.

not only did i loose $20 for the weed, but i bought this asshole 2 overpriced long island iced teas while i waited to be fucked over some more.

the only thing worse than being without bud is getting ripped off. i'm getting too old for this shit. sure it could have been worse. i could have been mugged or lost more money, but it's still incredibly discouraging. it shouldn't be this hard to get high.

so that's my latest rip-off story. make me feel better by sharing some of yours.

Pezzo
11-15-2006, 08:45 PM
wow man that sounds pretty bad! i would have checked the weed first lol, i buy from trusted mates so i dont get ripped - much lol

missJambi
11-20-2006, 08:01 AM
dont you just hate having to go thru others to get to the connection? the woman that was getting the stuff for me was tappin' my baggie man! i was like, 'why the hell are the counts so friggin low!'
the best place to get weed at is in Florida man. a friggin ounce is ony 55 bux and it gets you off!

well now i got no connection and all i want is to get a good munch on at thankgiving:( i really would love to have a j right now:(
i thought about strolling through philly but im kinda scared.
anyone wanna be pals?:)

Pezzo
11-20-2006, 04:56 PM
well now i got no connection and all i want is to get a good munch on at thankgiving:( i really would love to have a j right now:(
i thought about strolling through philly but im kinda scared.
anyone wanna be pals?:)

ill have loads when i grown it, where u live?

missJambi
11-20-2006, 08:42 PM
have you ever grown?
i havent...i guess im too lazy lol!
im right outside philadelphia.

Pezzo
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
have you ever grown?
i havent...i guess im too lazy lol!
im right outside philadelphia.

first grow! 6 weeks in, 2nd week of veg so little way to go but... got 9 plants goin, gd lights etc... As u can see i live in uk so mettin will be a little difficult unless u go on the trip in 2008 http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=1096600#post1096600

We can b internet friends and i can send u shit ( ill send it to ur nxtdoor nabough or somethin so u dont get caught lol. got msn? or an email.. add me to msn if ya got it

rebgirl420
12-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Well I get my weed off trusted people but once I was with like 3 people and the one guy asked to see what weed I had and when he opened the bag he smelled it and then booked it! The fucker stole my weed, I was livid!

ninfan77
12-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Most ive lost is 1500. Was with my guy going to pick up. Regular supplier was out, we went to someone else who we didnt know THAt well but didnt expect what was coming. Ended up having the 2 guys with me get jumped by 4 guys outta the other car. ran off w/ the cash, we gave chase in my truck but lost them.

Lost another $400 recently, fronted someone who i do trust, he said he would send the cash after he got rid of a couple O. He says he mailed it to me ... cuz u know that makes sense lol. So he's on the hook right now.

Sandragrew3crops
01-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Getting ripped off is one thing, it's happened to me. Mostly with city buying from people I didn't know too well in California. The worst thing was once I let some girl I met hang out with me at my house and later she tipped her boyfriend off to where he could find a good score. When he and his buddy came into my house they beat the shit out of me, pistol whipped, and asked me where my drugs, scale and money were. I directed them to the schwag. They never noticed the three ounces of green on the coffee table. Having that was comforting after the robbery. I wish it hadn't happened. It fucked me up for a long time.

Now that I've moved to Philadelphia and I've only been here 2 weeks I'm out of weed. It's painful for me, I had a medical card in California for the last two years.

I don't want to get ripped off again. Going into the streets isn't a good idea for me. I hope I meet some friends soon. If anyone knows a good, safe place to meet people, let me know.

Thanks

lovejoy68
05-11-2007, 04:51 AM
:mad: Man I was buying off the same people for 10 years and just lost my connection. I'm afraid to go out and make another connection after hearing these stories. It's been years since I've had to deal with that shit.

Years ago I worked with a girl, and she said she had some "good shit" to sell me but she needed the money up front. I gave it to her, since I figured we worked together and I'd be sure to see her again. Well she kept saying that the stuff would be here "tomorrow," and "tomorrow" turned into two weeks. Then she got fired and I never saw her again. It wasn't a whole lot of money, but still.

ninfan77
05-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Growing FTW !!!

MasterBill420
05-17-2007, 04:32 AM
For 6 or 7 years ive been getting mine off of close close friends

One time i was desperate, and an "aquaintence", not a close close friend, but he said he could get it for me no problem. He needed the $$$ up front because he didnt sell it. So I gave him the $$$ and he said he be right back. Of course I cant ride along because the dude dont know me. Three hours later he comes back, after 100 phone calls from me later. He tells me that he had to drive real far and the other guy rippped him off. Why would anyone that u normally buy from should rip u off. Never saw him again.

sordid
05-17-2007, 04:38 AM
About 5 minutes ago...this guy says you got a cig? I'm like not tobacco and he's like well you got weed? I tell him yeah, and ask him if he's buying. He says no, but he'll give me a joint if I give him a hit of my weed (which is dank stuff). I'm feeling sociable, so I tell him OK...we go sit on the sidewalk and toke, I only let him have one hit, so nothing really lost but I get home and look at this "joint" he gave me...fuck it's got to be the shittiest weed I have ever encountered. It smells like fucking ditchweed and doesn't get you high at all...it seriously doesn't resemble weed at all. Fuckin douche.