PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Kind Bud

ScarlettCrush
11-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Seriously, when you find it Atlanta has some of the best selection. Trust seems to be a huge issue with folks online...I have references though. ;-)
Lately I got a strain called sage...tastes good, decent high. What ya'll been into lately?
Holla at your girl. :cool:

Podking
12-01-2004, 04:56 AM
I mostly take whatever I can get. Not like when I lived in Nashville, where I often got fine, fine Kentucky bud. (sigh...)

The stuff I last got was pretty much schwag - very seedy, and tasted horrible. Not really into buying it off the street, though I'm close to L5P.

slipnslide087
12-30-2004, 01:55 PM
one of you guys needs to match some bowls with me. ill only have the KB.

slipnslide087
12-30-2004, 01:56 PM
not a mids fan at all

slipnslide087
01-07-2005, 03:53 PM
who wants to match bowls

L34tHoL
01-08-2005, 03:58 AM
newnan has the best in georgia

sublimefan911
01-30-2005, 05:29 PM
newnan most certanly does not have the best bud in georgia

ScarlettCrush
02-07-2005, 06:58 PM
who wants to match bowls
baby I would if I was holding.
but note my post about not finding a steady source......poor poor me.

slipnslide087
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
then i will seriously just smoke you up.....i moved here like 3 months ago and no one to chief with during the weekdays....always have weed and its always the funk. newnan does not have the best weed. the biggest shipments come into norcross and ATL. i dont sell weed anymore so dont ask. but i do hook up friends.

ScarlettCrush
02-11-2005, 09:50 AM
ok, I have msn, and yahoo, you on either of those?

slipnslide087
02-11-2005, 07:12 PM
i have msn.....because i have hotmail email. i tried to email you a couple days back. i clicked on the msn icon on your post and i got the fire_swallow thing......i dont know how to use the msn chat, so i just emailed you.

budbuzz420
02-18-2005, 08:41 PM
i live near atl....a little north. but i cant seem to get my hands on high quality green. i might just start growin...

budbuzz420
02-18-2005, 08:42 PM
oh yea by the way scarlett, your hair kicks ass

Mexicanhomeboy
03-28-2005, 02:44 AM
hey slip, think you could hook me up?

mushkis
04-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Greetings!

New to town. Looking for kind, intelligent people to hang with. slipnslide087, Budbuzz420 and ScarlettCrush, I would really like to meet one of you. Would any of you be so kind as to contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks!

travelsalot74
04-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Slipnslide,
I can match. Hit me up at [email protected]

justindolan
06-09-2005, 05:56 AM
I live in ATL across from the High, P'tree @17th, Looking for some intelligent like minded peeps to hang out with. FRI/SAT/ SUN work best. I have law school on the other nights. Drop me a line [email protected] (<-long stoey about the e-mail address). Just got a new Vaporbrother Vaporizer and it f&%&kin rocks. You can IM me as justinakadoc (YAHOO).

You can look me up at:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/detectivedolan/my_photos

:D

PurpnCoke34
07-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Cobb County...

I stay in Cobb, I can find pretty much anything I want at anytime. Then again, im pretty social. I make all my contacts and parties and stuff. All good people though. Yall holla at me on AIM (JROB34) we should all get together for real!

ScarlettCrush
07-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Cobb County...

I stay in Cobb, I can find pretty much anything I want at anytime. Then again, im pretty social. I make all my contacts and parties and stuff. All good people though. Yall holla at me on AIM (JROB34) we should all get together for real!

this Tuesday is blunt day, want to get together and smoke out? :cool:
I'm in decatur btw.

mushkis
07-15-2005, 02:10 AM
Tuesday, July 19th, day after my birthday, blunt day?? I had no idea!! I might be able to attend, if it is an open invitation.

ScarlettCrush
07-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Tuesday, July 19th, day after my birthday, blunt day?? I had no idea!! I might be able to attend, if it is an open invitation.
coure it is! can you come out that evening? We can get blunted and watch cartoons. heh

spinner
07-16-2005, 01:30 PM
I'd like to come

spinner
07-16-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm also in Cobb

isg2k
07-16-2005, 02:16 PM
This sounds like a party in the making!

Hydrizzle
07-19-2005, 06:34 PM
i'll be there if your gonna be doing that dance spinner, lol!

BigSmoke420
07-21-2005, 09:58 PM
My problem is, I just cant find any. If anyone can help. let me know. I'm not a cop!

spinner
07-30-2005, 06:31 PM
I missed the party :( How was it?

dankHound
08-06-2005, 05:17 PM
What's up ATL/GA people.

Is it just me or is it everytime this year that shit goes dry?

ScarlettCrush
08-06-2005, 06:48 PM
We had fun, huge huge blunt was smoked, ya'll should have got up with me. I am ScarlettCrush on yahoo and fire_swallow on msn.

isg2k
08-07-2005, 08:43 PM
I'd like to hook up with y'all.. sit around and BS, go out for meal or whatever...

I'm isg2k on yahoooooooo

justindolan
08-08-2005, 08:54 AM
I'd like to hook up with y'all.. sit around and BS, go out for meal or whatever...

I'm isg2k on yahoooooooo

I'm in.

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Well damn I missed that one. I hope everyone had a great time. I also hope I can make the next one. Its just that, jeezz, I've got kids and have to plan ahead. Well better luck for me next time. My luck is changing tho, I just landed a great new job. So now I have something to look forward too.

ScarlettCrush
08-09-2005, 02:29 AM
We should all meet at the drive in for bbq's and blunts sometime soon.

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 03:38 AM
Scarlett I'd love to meet up with y'all it sounds like so much fun I'm in Macon and I'm telling you its dry down here. Hooked up with a friend last nite who had some to get rid of but it was all stems and I declined. In just another month or so I hope to have some decent smoke. Can't swear on the quality but its the best I could do. I did a little pinch off yesterday and it was really harsh but I got off on it. It will taste a lot smoother when its brought in right. I swear I've hauled more buckets this summer PLeazzz let this be good stuff!! Anyway hope we can all get together and burn a few.

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 03:59 AM
Dankhound its not just you it does seem to go dry about this time every year. What the hell are those growers doing???? Jerks are proably on vacation with a big fat hootie. They need to get back to work right away and do what they do best.... produce some reefer......

isg2k
08-09-2005, 02:16 PM

someone name a date/time

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Count me in too (except not on weekends)Hope that does not that screw up anybody else.

ScarlettCrush
08-09-2005, 10:19 PM
OK I am free pretty much any time during the week or weekend, though I need a little notice first. I am cool with during the week...next wed. maybe?
Everyone put in a day for blunts and bbq's

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 10:35 PM
That sounds good to me too. I don't know my way around up there too well tho so make the place simple

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
You'll have to give me directions to well hell anywhere.....this is private conversation isnt it??? I'll give you my e-mail address but i don't want it posted on the board because i don't know these folks. OK?

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
I guess not.....

reefergrl
08-09-2005, 10:39 PM
private I mean.....damn computer

isg2k
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
If we go with a Wednesday can we do it sometime after 5pm?

dankHound
08-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Scarlett I'd love to meet up with y'all it sounds like so much fun I'm in Macon and I'm telling you its dry down here. Hooked up with a friend last nite who had some to get rid of but it was all stems and I declined. In just another month or so I hope to have some decent smoke. Can't swear on the quality but its the best I could do. I did a little pinch off yesterday and it was really harsh but I got off on it. It will taste a lot smoother when its brought in right. I swear I've hauled more buckets this summer PLeazzz let this be good stuff!! Anyway hope we can all get together and burn a few.

You wanna know something funny...the best hookup I ever had up and moved to Macon...I could give you his name, but only first...maybe cell #, but it might have changed. Nice dude with beautiful 1/8's that come in these sweet little glass vials...damn I missed that dude...

reefergrl
08-10-2005, 03:32 AM
that fella probably wouldn't appreciate it one bit. Could you imagine that phone call and the look on his face.

ScarlettCrush
08-10-2005, 05:27 AM
you can find it at www.starlightdrivein.com I want to see dukes of Hazard!

and I'll bring some desserts....weed brownies?

ness0216
08-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey, I'm gonna be working in atl this fall living in buckhead. I was there this spring and didn't have a connect or anyone to chill with on the weekends and it got boring as fuck (from sc, working at a company for an internship). All the shit I get here is pretty crummy and I'm sure atl has some good smoke :) Hit me up on aim (magus0216) if you guys need an extra person to chill with.

dankHound
08-10-2005, 11:48 PM
that fella probably wouldn't appreciate it one bit. Could you imagine that phone call and the look on his face.

Nah, he was all about the business. His motto was, "it's all love". sometimes it was like a drive through over there. You had to wait for one car to move just so you could park...guess that's why he had to move.

reefergrl
08-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Count me in

isg2k
08-11-2005, 10:51 PM
I got all tied up with work.. Anyone doing anything Friday night?

dankHound
08-11-2005, 11:30 PM
DAMN! I was hoping my "delivery" would come today...been...two...weeks...getting...weak...

Oh well, hopefully tommorow is the day. Anybody wanna deliver some bud to my house? I'm easy...

justindolan
08-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Hey Scarlett, I just came across your old post. Hell yeah, :) I love it, not that your place isn't the bomb diggittity when it comes to decorations on the lower level. Give me a call and take up rsvp for our Starlight. Tell Corey I said hello and am looking forward to seeing him in action in the rolling arts again soon. I suggect Deuce Biggalo. It's set in Amsterdamm and the first one was funny as shit. I don't know why people say "funny as shit" beause to me shit just ain't funny. It nasty. No some one falling in shit - that's effeing funny. I think we should take up Scarlett up and all get together for a bbq and a movie. Mushkis - I know your in. P.S. those of you who miss his lazagna missed out - it was slap yo mamma good. :D While I'm ranting - Join myspace. It is the best fucking web sight and it's free. my page is:http://www.myspace.com/dolanj click here to see my web page (http://www.myspace.com/dolanj)

justindolan
08-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Hey, I'm gonna be working in atl this fall living in buckhead. I was there this spring and didn't have a connect or anyone to chill with on the weekends and it got boring as fuck (from sc, working at a company for an internship). All the shit I get here is pretty crummy and I'm sure atl has some good smoke :) Hit me up on aim (magus0216) if you guys need an extra person to chill with.

The gang is planning a trip to the drive inn for a BBQ and a flick - everbody is welcome.

justindolan
08-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Cobb County...

Just name it. I'm sure the peeps that showed up for blunt day will participate. my web page- sign up and join the ATL420 group (http://www.myspace.com/dolanj)

justindolan
08-12-2005, 09:41 AM
DAMN! I was hoping my "delivery" would come today...been...two...weeks...getting...weak...

Oh well, hopefully tommorow is the day. Anybody wanna deliver some bud to my house? I'm easy...

I don't sell but if you want to smoke, hit me up.

myspace the baddest web site on the planet - join it's free, then sign up for ATL 420 (http://www.myspace.com/dolanj)

travelsalot74
08-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Looks like the ATL board got busy.

I went to a flea market once at the starlight drive in. I would be up for the BBQ and blunt. The wife would love it cause she always wants to go to the drive in.
She thinks it is romantic

Scarlett hit me up at auto152970 at hushmail com

I'm over in Woodstock.

ScarlettCrush
08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Have you seen my website? hehehe
(what is the atlanta 420 thing?) I have a blog on livejournal.
Seriously I think the 17th is an excellent day and I am going to bother all ya'll to come out. I am in to bring special brownies, who has a portable grill?
See if you have no smoke, just bring food and weed will happen to you.

justindolan
08-14-2005, 07:56 AM
Shite! I'm out of town of from the 15th - 22nd and I know you want you consiglatitoire present. The Atlanta 420 is just a group like the boards here but you can do more, make access limited, post pictures, and it's more user friendly. Did you check out Myspace.com yet?

How bout the next week on the24th. It will be the last day I can smoke before going under the knife for another surgery. If ya can hold out until then I bring my famous filet mignon K-bomb digitty bomb bobs. Plus the weather will be better. And, more peeps can get the hook up and prepaired.

How did things w/ your roomate turn out. I never liked her anyway.

ScarlettCrush
08-14-2005, 07:15 PM
I am cool with doing it wed. the 24th, it does give ppl a little more time to prepare.
Anyone have wed. free and want to do something?

spinner
08-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Well damn I missed that one. I hope everyone had a great time. I also hope I can make the next one. Its just that, jeezz, I've got kids and have to plan ahead. Well better luck for me next time. My luck is changing tho, I just landed a great new job. So now I have something to look forward too.
Congrads! :D

spinner
08-14-2005, 11:05 PM
I have a portable grill kinda small but it's a start.

ScarlettCrush
08-15-2005, 03:52 AM
woot, bring the grill!
whoever has no weed, must bring brats and I will share unto you my weed brownies and purple haze bluntage.
(hot dogs, hamburgers, buns to go with same, corn, or any other picnicable is good)

also suggest bringing lawn chairs to hang out in.
I think I am going to get a helium balloon or something for the car so we can be spotted. I am thinking screen 5 or 6 to meet up in. A comedy would be nice to get baked too. I'm showing up at 7:30 or 8...come hang out!!!

ScarlettCrush
08-15-2005, 04:02 AM
and I am in a teal convertable, in case someone else there has a balloon, lol

justindolan
08-15-2005, 04:55 AM
The movie selection isn't out yet, but, if anyone needs directions or info:

http://www.starlightdrivein.com/

reefergrl
08-15-2005, 12:21 PM
OK I am free Wed nite and would still love to come to the drive-in. Haven't been to one in years... they all closed down here. Are we still going on the 17th? Maybe I could come both weeks but I've already made plans to come this Wed (the 17th). I'm really looking forward to this. And I'll bring a grill charcoal or gas what's the preference? I will look for the balloon and be there early. Yaaa-Hoooo. This is gonna be great!!!! I guess you can tell I don't get out much. HAHA Couldn/t check the board this weekend so now its Monday morn. Those 12 hr shifts are killers. Now my boy just got on the school bus and I have the house to myself Time for a hot cup of coffee and a big fat hootie!!! I love my boy dearly but it sure is nice to be alone a while too. Solitude is golden... OK just my thoughts I hope we are still going this Wed too.

ScarlettCrush
08-15-2005, 04:46 PM
I like charcoal myself, but whatever is least hassell.
is2k is bringing drinks and...something else to be named in the future.
reefergrl signed up for a grill, burgers and potato salad.
I am bringing brownies.
and I think we are all bringing a friend with us. lol

anyone else?
brats would be nice, chips, cookies, paper plates, extra chairs all would be welcome.

isg2k
08-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Count on me for:

cokes
brats/buns/mustard
some kind of munchies (whatever strikes me going down the aisle)

reefergrl
08-18-2005, 06:19 PM
What a fun and relaxing evening that was! It was nice to meet Scarlett and her friends, and isg2. I can't wait to do it again. This time tho, I'll be there earlier than I was last night. Misjudged the driving distance and left later than I should have. Sorry for all y'all that missed it, it was really a good time. I'm already looking forward to next time.

spinner
08-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Oh shit, I thought it was the 24th. Hope we do one on the 24th

ScarlettCrush
08-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I also wanted to do something on the 24th when justin was free...movies again? I liked the drive inn and barbequing was the bomb.

isg2k
08-19-2005, 12:10 AM
ya I vote for drive-in again too, it was the bomb! I'm going to work from home next Thursday so that means I can stay out and play on Wednesday night (assuming my wife stays tolerant) ;-)

spinner
08-20-2005, 01:51 AM
Great :D

ness0216
08-22-2005, 11:53 PM
I just got into atl yesterday and had my first day of work today. Definitely sounds like a good time, I can bring out my portable grill and 2 chairs. I've never been to the drive in but I got directions on google maps, anything else I need to know?

reefergrl
08-23-2005, 10:36 AM
I hope everyone has a good time tomorrow nite. I can't make it this week. BUMMER!! I loved the drive-in too. But I will certainly try to be there next time.

HydroMane
08-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey all, can I join ur little club?lol I'm over here in Cobb w/ a fresh batch of skunk, and it needs to be puffed. Y'all hit me up.

travelsalot74
08-24-2005, 11:29 AM
Drive in tonight?

justindolan
08-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Are we still in for tonight at the Starlight?

ScarlettCrush
08-24-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't think I will make it tonight, I am moving the dungeon upstairs though I encourage everyone else to go out to the drive in. Someone get a balloon for recognition, and it all is so nice out there at the drive in. I totally suggest duece bigalow, it was awesome getting baked too.

I am going to the drive in on labor day weekend for the drive invasion. http://www.driveinvasion.com/DriveInvasion2005.html

Ya'll must not miss out on this, lots of rockabilly, cool cars, netherworld comes out, there's tattoo booths and lots and lots of weed smoking everywhere you look someone has a bowl or a joint walking around outside like it's fucking amsterdam. awesome bbq too, come out come out wherever you are....if you want to gt up with me just look for the uber hot girl in tight pink dress...I'll be standing just behind her drooling. ;-)

ness0216
08-24-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm in for tonight, deuce bigalow 8:45 good for everyone? Where are we meeting / who to look for?

ness0216
08-25-2005, 02:58 AM
Lol did anyone else show? I did but didn't know who else was from here :( this weekend maybe?

spinner
08-25-2005, 10:09 PM
I got stood up with no ride. :mad:

justindolan
08-28-2005, 06:16 AM
Scarlett - Once again you picked a date I'm out of town. You can make it up by bringing your man by to see my new place. You'll love it. The decor is totaly Brothell. I'll chef it up.

REM
09-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey everyone,

Can I play too? I'm in North Atlanta will commute wherever.

Liz

bilaze1
09-08-2005, 01:17 AM
hey everybody,

just moved from nyc to atl....and i'm dyin for some connects....i'm sure u guys know what i'm goin thru...pleez, for god's sake, email me if u can help me!! [email protected]

reefergrl
09-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Been off the boards a little while. Lots going on. Jus, I'm sorry you missed the last one (that I was at) I was looking forward to seeing you. I can't make it up there in Sept. but Oct. is looking better. Its a bit of a drive from here. Anyway just wanted to say hi and looking forward to the drive-in again.

justindolan
09-09-2005, 04:54 AM
Been off the boards a little while. Lots going on. Jus, I'm sorry you missed the last one (that I was at) I was looking forward to seeing you. I can't make it up there in Sept. but Oct. is looking better. Its a bit of a drive from here. Anyway just wanted to say hi and looking forward to the drive-in again.
We'll still be around in Oct - See ya then!

boogietyme
10-16-2005, 11:58 AM
New to Atlanta area want to meet up with a contact. Slipnslide and scarlet crush - lets connect. Tell me where and when. email me [email protected]

tripipx
11-09-2005, 09:24 PM
New to cobb county, i just started a thread requesting assistance :D
hit me up

boogietyme
11-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Fairly new to area and looking for a good hookup/smoking buddy. Can anyone help me? thanx :rasta:

ScarlettCrush
11-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Im moving so, I am of no use to smoke out with...too busy!