PDA

View Full Version : drug tests

downXwithXtheXclown
11-07-2004, 04:50 AM
ok my parents make me get a drug test the urine kind every 3 weeks. its crazy and i hate it but i have to. i smoke weed almost everyday and i always fail my drug tests. my doctor says that if i fail any more then i have to go to juvey because i am only 14 and i never really got in trouble with the law for it. i really dont want to go to juvey though, so how can i still smoke weed every day but pass my tests?

like does advil work? or what?

Pockets
11-10-2004, 04:26 AM
Dude, you need to put down the bong and pick up a school book. Weed is great, but if you let it ruin you life - it's not cool. Don't be a jackass, if you get put into the legal system now at 14 you are screwed, it will be difficult for you to ever have a productive life - without being hassled by "the man" Plus, your brain is still developing - smoking weed every day is going to get you into a lot of trouble - and it gets worse as time goes by. I'm not saying to never smoke again, i'm just saying that, like anything else in life, you have to be responsible in what you do.

Drugs are a problem when they cause big problems in your life. You are at a fork in the road, dude, be smart and make the right choice.

If you need someone to talk to about it hit me up at: [email protected]

downXwithXtheXclown
11-15-2004, 01:13 AM
thankyou. weed isnt taking over my life though. i still get c's in school and im an average student. i do it because i like it but it definitally doesnt take over me.

i will honestly try not to smoke weed everyday but i still want to smoke it often. but is it possible to pass drug tests still?