PDA

View Full Version : VIOLATED........

Mrpotsmoka
11-06-2004, 05:59 PM
I noticed about a week ago that my plants didnt seem to be bulking up and growing as quick as they should be. The re-vegged Aurora Borialus was about 1/2 the size as the last grow at this time. And my 3 Bigbud x Haze females about stopped filling up as it seemed. And I noticed that some of the white hairs were dying off one at a time, you have this snowball white bud with 1 or 2 orange ones mixed in. I thought it very strange only 3-4 weeks into flowering. SO.......last night and today I looked at them all vewy vewy cwoswy and I saw my female plant Jerking off from he(r) many DICKS and came all over my face. So know I know that last week my BigBud x Haze (BigHaze) female Hermied and spewed its spew. So know I shall still wait until the harvest to pick them all. I dont think the buds will get any bigger and crystal production will almost come to a complete stop. BUT on the good side I will have 2 strains of seed to harvest. Although they might show thier hermie traits in the offspring and maybe not, the crosses will be BigBud/Haze x Rolly Borialus aka:Ruderalus which autimaticly shows flower at 5 weeks no matter the light cycle. And I will have BigBud/Haze x itself which from my understanding creates an exact clone of itself but I may be wrong, we shall see. Peace.....MrP.

Proof
11-06-2004, 10:51 PM
lol man clas pic