PDA

View Full Version : harvest

ThaNemesis333
11-05-2004, 04:04 AM
well the crop is begining to roll in and I dont trust my attic. never been in there and dont plan to either. I thought up the idea to take a cooler and water I froze in 2 liter bottles to keep it cool. any suggestions on this?

ThaNemesis333
11-05-2004, 09:00 PM
it seems to be working. I rolled the 2 liters in paper towel to catch any condensation off the bottle. it seems to be creating a cool dry enviroment no moisture. If I put my hand at the bottom of the cooler theres a cool wind down there. Its not to cool. was wondering if cool temps could damage my crop

mikee1422
11-08-2004, 04:38 AM
depends, cold is what turns the buds purple sometimes, if they start turning purple, but I really don't know what you are trying to do, clue me in a little more with goal and decriptions, in other words what are you trying to achieve....

mikee

ThaNemesis333
11-08-2004, 12:25 PM
was trying to find a dark cool place to put the buds to dry out. the cooler top has a lid that I''ve propped open a little for air escape. Its working pretty good. the frozen 2-liter bottle will last all day plus. My only thing now is that my females have become pollinated. I was wondering if its worth it to continue growing as I see alot! of seeds! I cant seem to get a good pic with this camera but I'll still post some I chopped. I'll post the ladies growing a little later.