PDA

View Full Version : suggestions.

Newglory
10-29-2006, 05:25 AM
Im relativly knew to smoking weed. I've been smoking more often then i used for the last 2 months.

I've been buying off of my friend, whose bro is a big dealer, i buy through my bud because his bro goes to college so is never around.
I normally end up buying 2 grams at a time, and end up buying that like twice a week.
should i consider buying an ounce? or maybe half ounce? So i do not have to go to my bud so often? But i still live with parents(im 16) and its really hard to hide my weed in my room, and im worried that with a larger amount ill get busted easier.

U think u should go for more weed?

partyguy420
10-29-2006, 05:44 AM
i would just buy an half o or o, and keep in my pocket... or some weres in a closet out side of your room, or the garge... theres always some place in the house that is just full of crap that no one needs at the time, and they mostl likely wont gop threw it

slpntrx5
10-29-2006, 06:26 AM
what kinds of hiding spots do you have? and are your parents suspicious of you smoking at all? if not, just toss it in the very back of your underwear drawer in a pair of socks or something and toss your incense or cologne right up next to it. that's what i do.

KiEfBoyjBm
10-29-2006, 06:42 AM
even if you have a good hiding spot, eventually you will get lazy and put it somewhere else. Then it will be either or found by someone else or lost. Try to avoid both, by putting your shit in a good spot and then leaving it there except when your using it. If you do get more to smoke over a longer period of time you must get an airtight container, I use those zip lock containers. It will keep your bud fresher and cover up a bit of the smell.

Reefer Rogue
10-29-2006, 08:53 AM
I suggest buying a half O, perhaps split it into four 8ths so it's less conspicuous. Maybe two Q's. I can't really suggest a sound hiding spot, there's should be a decent one that you know about.

KiEfBoyjBm
10-29-2006, 02:50 PM
In America unnecessarily splitting up your bud can be a bad idea, the cops will try to bust your for delivering or distributing if you get caught.