PDA

View Full Version : There really are stoners in Oklahoma?

CityBoyGoneCountry
10-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I just moved here from California, trying to make my American dream come true. A lot of farmers and a LOT of cows, but as of yet I haven't met anyone whom I would even mention weed in front of.

That's why it surprised me to see people actually in this here forum. But let me guess, you guys probably live in some of Oklahoma's more populace cities, don't you?

incognito570
10-26-2006, 09:12 PM
there are alot of closet stoners in OK....its because the laws are so harsh. Ask just abuot any single person in their 20s,,,,,,,its around. But mostlly commercial. I moved back here from Lake Tahoe 10 yrs ago and brought my indoor knowledge with me. Until an unfortunate mis-hap.
We dont have anywhere near the kind of variety the Cali offers........and KGB here is going for $20-25 a gram. Which sucks. The commersh around here has more skunk in it. Unlike the choco thai commersh in cali.

CityBoyGoneCountry
10-27-2006, 02:01 AM
I'm an indoor grower too. Nothing big, though. I have 5 white widows flowering in my closet. But when spring roles around, I'm going to start growing out on my land. There's plenty of good hiding spots.

Boo360
12-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Where in Oklahoma do you live?