PDA

View Full Version : what do i doooooooooo....

speeds207
11-04-2004, 12:51 AM
i was woken up the other day by my dad holding a cup in his hand and telling me to pee in it. i didnt know what to do and i couldnt go and get my clean piss. so i had to do it. i filled up about half the bottle and said i couldnt pee anymore. i smoke at least 2 grams a day. when i went downstairs the cup of me pee was on the table and my dad just went to get the newspaper. so i ran and got my bleach i was hiding and put like a tablespoon in.

i heard bleach works from alot of sites but how can it work if the labs test the pH of the piss.

i was wondering if all labs test for pH? am i fucked?

:(

ickivicki
11-04-2004, 06:00 AM
From what I've read/heard from others, bleach only tampers with the urine so they can't test it and you have to re-test.

speeds207
11-04-2004, 05:41 PM
ugh ill just drink massize amounts of water and exercise. if anything my thc level wont be really really high. ill say i smoked once awhile ago

BOgart.bitch
11-04-2004, 06:55 PM
does your dad always randomly drug test you?

speeds207
11-04-2004, 08:08 PM
yeah. it sucks

Encatuse
11-05-2004, 06:48 AM
Wow.. thats insane invasion of privacy... unless you're like 12-13. Then you have no income of your own and I guess they have a right to be pissed you're spending their money on pot. But geez. If I woke up to my mom holding a piss cup, I guarentee the first thing I would say was "Hahahaha, get that shit outta my face mom." There would be no way my piss was going in that cup. Peer-Ee-Uhd.

E-