Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.

Words from a wise master.

The question is, are you?

:o

Dutch Pimp
10-23-2006, 03:53 PM
..haven't been afraid of anything..man nor beast..since 1969..when I got back to the "world"...

BobBong
10-24-2006, 12:11 PM
For some reason there seems to be this overwhelming fear of one religious group.

Sounds to me like you people are letting terrorism win..
Good job.

Abattoir Dream
10-24-2006, 12:40 PM
no, there is no fear, just anger, there is no PROOF that fear is linked to anger, so therefore im angry, not afraid, just angry that this 'one religious group,' seem to be ignorant of OUR countrys laws, and seem to try to enforce their own, you think they will ever be able to? - doubtfull, therefore im not scared one bit, the fact they appear to be responsible for terrorist acts is UNDENIABLE, we all know who bombed us, and we all know which religion they belonged to, - by the way, this is my opinion, call me afraid all you like, i myself know i do not fear these people, and find it rather irritating that my by expressing my anger people feel the need to say im afraid... and by no means am i labelling all the people who belong to this 'religious group' as terrorists or fanatics, i know the real religion is ashamed to be linked to these attacks -just my opinion

Polymirize
10-25-2006, 04:30 AM
For some reason there seems to be this overwhelming fear of one religious group.

Sounds to me like you people are letting terrorism win..
Good job.

Whatever man. Just because the christian hardliners have us completely outnumbered is no reason for us to not turn this country around and restore a little equality (not to mention legalize!)

uh, you were talking about christianity right?

Nylo
10-25-2006, 05:42 AM
Christian hardliners?

That's right, children. Beware those scary soccer moms. They'll come in min-vans and take your babies!

Torog
10-25-2006, 12:17 PM
..haven't been afraid of anything..man nor beast..since 1969..when I got back to the "world"...

Howdy DP,

Yer headline says it all..and yer words are apt..I have no fear..rather--I'm filled with a terrible resolve.

The Sleeping Giant,was woke from it's slumber,on September 11,2001..since then,the anti-wars have done everything in their power,to put the Sleeping Giant,back to sleep.

Have a good one ! :stoned:

SouledOut
10-25-2006, 01:37 PM
A ghost comes out of the unconscious mind
To grope my sill: it moans to be reborn!
The figure at my back is not my friend;
The hand upon my shoulder turns to horn.

Rather than fear any specific threat, real or imagined, my only fear is bringing up my kid/s in this fucked up world we live in. Scores of people dying day after day proclaiming "Ours is the one true god", people being forced to fight in a war that is it best, a total clusterfuck, thousands of people dying in africa daily, millions of street kids foraging around the back of restaurants for scraps left by people who will never face a day of finacial uncertainty... you see where this is going? I think that any act of terrorism by definition is a disgrace and those concerned should be strung up by the balls/nips, but when added together then topped off with the other massive atrocities commited daily makes for one scary place so what do we do? Part of me wants to make some glib comment and try and turn it into some anecdote about lets get everybody high then build a new community..... but I can't bring myself to do it. Any ideas? If so, I'd love to hear them.

Take care folks, happy smoking

TheBudBuster
10-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Interesting thread.. Alot of diff views around the board...Cool

peace
TBB