PDA

View Full Version : I'm still here

DonnieDarko
10-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Hello ALL,

I still check in, every day to see what's up. It's been more than a month since anyone's posted in this forum ... and I just can't have that. I've been quiet lately .... sometimes I only talk to myself ...... solitude can be relaxing, although a little lonely.

Peace

DonnieDarko

Lulu
10-18-2006, 07:36 PM
I was away in Italy again for the last week. Sitting on the sofa now with the laptop
and the kids...house is a mess...remnants of chinese food still on the table and bags
in the hall but fuck it - I'M HOME!!!!

I'll post some pics later, but here's one I took in Vicalvi yesterday.

See??? Staying x[+]x ;) lol

Catch up with you soon babe x

Lulu

DonnieDarko
10-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Hi Lu,

Your message immediately made my day happier :D :dance: ... I'll PM you when I get some free time and a clearer mind. :rasta:

Donnie

Torog
10-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Howdy to both of y'all !

I agree with ya Donnie,Lulu does brighten our day and we're blessed to have her here :D

Shame on me for not posting here more often :o

Anyhow...

Y'all have a good one ! :stoned: :D

DonnieDarko
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi Torog ....

That's the great thing about the cafe ... the members don't always post .... but they're always here .... very special people.

MaryJaneScott
11-10-2006, 02:47 AM
That's the great thing about the cafe ... the members don't always post .... but they're always here .... very special people.

my mom tells me i'm special all the time...

[attachment=o99635]

:p LOVE!

DonnieDarko
11-11-2006, 03:53 PM
my mom tells me i'm special all the time...

[attachment=o99635]

:p LOVE!

Hi MJS,

Great that you can drop by and bring some good vibes to this empty house. I hope things are going well in your life .... I am basking in the 65 degree F ( ??? C) November sun which we call Indian Summer. Gotta enjoy that gift from above.

Donnie

bluhoo
11-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I have also not been here for a long time and stopped in to say hi.

Skink
11-16-2006, 02:07 PM
I have also not been here for a long time and stopped in to say hi.

Wasup Blu??? I replied to your PM but you have the replies turned off... anyways I tried contacting you a while back and couldn't... Hope all is well!!!