PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Md. do HydroGrow??

wildchick
10-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey we live in Md. and will be using Baltimore City Tap Water and wanted to know if anyone else grows Hydro here in Baltimore and uses tap water from Baltimore City and if so what is the ph level of the tap water???? what type of Nutruients do u use and what do u usually have to do, ph up or ph down???
And any other Hydro shops other than Md. Hydro on rt. 1 off rt198 on rt 95s that guy in there is a jerk...........and if he thinks you r a grower of other than legal he acts like a ass towards you.

binger
10-16-2006, 05:22 PM
I was there with a friend recently, and found the owner to be very helpful. He helped put together a package of most needed equipment, and even threw in some extras (like nutes).

It's likely that any shop owner will act bad towards you, if you let on what the equipment is for. They need to protect their business, and if you let on that what you're doing is illegal, it could get them into trouble.

I've looked around to see if there was another shop anywhere in the area, and it seems that MD Hydro is the only decent one, that can be found through the Internet or online phone directories. I did find another hydro supply shop, but it was in Woodbridge, and believe me - you do NOT want to go there. It was some guy's house, and it in no way resembled any kind of business.

mellogold
10-16-2006, 05:28 PM
I was there with a friend recently, and found the owner to be very helpful. He helped put together a package of most needed equipment, and even threw in some extras (like nutes).

It's likely that any shop owner will act bad towards you, if you let on what the equipment is for. They need to protect their business, and if you let on that what you're doing is illegal, it could get them into trouble.

I've looked around to see if there was another shop anywhere in the area, and it seems that MD Hydro is the only decent one, that can be found through the Internet or online phone directories. I did find another hydro supply shop, but it was in Woodbridge, and believe me - you do NOT want to go there. It was some guy's house, and it in no way resembled any kind of business.

werd, he isnt bad you just need to know how to deal with him, tell hime your growing veggies

napolitana869
10-16-2006, 08:27 PM
is that the place that has ads on tv? i always kind of thought they were aimed at people who wanted to grow weed

binger
10-17-2006, 04:06 AM
I'm not sure about the ads. They must be run locally. I get the same major networks, but I'm sure I don't get the same local ads as they would near that shop. I'm a bit of a hike away from there. He might very well be targeting people growing weed. However, I'm sure he can't admit to that, even if he was. When I was there, there were several people there, who did not appear to be looking to grow tomatoes. There was one there that looked like they could go either way.

fnsavage
12-12-2006, 10:32 PM
i always had good encounters with the gut at md hydro and am pretty sure he knows what i do,i mean im all tattooed up and dont look like im growin tomatoes

mellogold
12-16-2006, 03:22 PM
i always had good encounters with the gut at md hydro and am pretty sure he knows what i do,i mean im all tattooed up and dont look like im growin tomatoes

same here

fnsavage
03-11-2007, 12:16 AM
a friend of mine had a mite problem and he didnt want to believe me when i told him so he actually took a leaf to brian at md hydro and he said the same thing bout the mites and didnt have a problem with him bringing the leaf in at all

Johnny McPotSmoker
08-05-2007, 06:15 AM
maryland hydroponics?