PDA

View Full Version : First time Hydro(Super Silver Haze)

Closet Drifter
10-31-2004, 05:19 AM
Well I finally put down the bong and decided to put this cloudy mind at work :p and built a low budget hydro set-up.I got some clones from a cannabis club of Super Silver Haze :D .I bought 2 for $10 each but one died due to root rot :eek: !! Its all good thought....my suvivor is looking better than ever.Its 17 day young.the light pattern is 20/4.my ppm 700.temp 78f to 80f. humidity constant 50%.Still not quiet sure when I should throw it under the HPS and start flowering. Any Ideas or input would be appreciated...

Thanx.................closet drifter

Closet Drifter
10-31-2004, 05:28 AM
SuPeR sIlVeR HaZe

heartsurgerysurviver
10-31-2004, 08:05 PM
Hi closet
best of luck to you in your growing. here's a site I find very useful
http://sharprubberduck.com
It has just about every answer to your questions, it sure has helped me.

peace heart

Bro DZ
11-02-2004, 05:09 AM
you coulda started it out under the HPS dude. its lookin good though. It will grow faster under 24/0 light to methinks...

Proof
11-02-2004, 03:43 PM
I dont think it really matter with the HPS light yet it should grow pretty fast because its hydro

white wiidow mike
11-03-2004, 07:54 PM
dont put light on 24 7. plants will get stressed they need a rest ( what in nature doesnt??) Put on young plant nutreints and try guardian angel to protect from root rot. Run a ph of 5.6 and nutrients at 1.0 EC or 10 cf. be carful not to strech or scorch and get a fan on them to strenthen stems and dont play to much.

Also if you are there all time let them go a bit dry till they start to drop then ad solution as this encorages the roots to search for water but be very carful if you do this
good luck!!

Closet Drifter
11-03-2004, 11:41 PM
hey thanx for all the help guys..now i have a new problem :(
I was out of town for two days and when i came back my ph was high.its was about 6-6.5 :eek: as soon as i noticed this i lowered it back out and topped off a little extra food.i was looking at the roots and noticed a small group of roots were darker than the rest.now im assuming that its root rot.
should i just leave it and let it work its self out or cut thoes darker roots?the plant is still healthy looking but i noticed it slowed down a little in growth. WHAT TO DO???????????????????????????????

thanx Closet Drifter

Closet Drifter
11-10-2004, 04:58 AM
sup hommies :cool: well the roots are fine now and the plant is back to its healthy state :D .
i finally got my hps lamp and the plants ready for flowering but i have a ?? about nutrients? can i start my flowering cycle with out my flowering nutrients?im using Sensi Grow(two part mix) right now and i know that the next one is Sensi Flower but i wont be able to get to the hydro shop for a few days and i think my plants ready for flowering. and also can i mix products?i dont know if i want to use Sensi agian.
any info would help...............thanx Closet drifter

Newest pic. 11-9
27 days old
15" tall

Closet Drifter
11-12-2004, 05:47 AM
WHAT???ALL U HIPPIES TOO HIGH TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS????????HELP ME OUT HOMMIES