PDA

View Full Version : NOTANOVICE

jimmy5150guitars
10-31-2004, 05:04 AM
dude:

you cant quit giving advice , personally i have used some of your advice and it worked out great. my plants would be dead if it wasnt for advice from experianced grower dudes like yourself, infact if you were here i would smoke a big narly joint with you and say thanks for the tips man. :D

notanovice
10-31-2004, 12:25 PM
thank you for the kind words
i am here to help

Torog
10-31-2004, 01:23 PM
Howdy notanovice,

I was just wondering,do you know who Uncle Ben is ?

When I first started educating myself on growing,over at the Marihemp boards,it was Uncle Ben who gave me great advice,and his Link-o-rama,is still an outstanding source of info for those who take the time to educate themselves on the nitty-gritty details of growing.

Last time we talked,he invited me to come over to Overgrow..haven't heard from him in awhile,have you ?

I used to git advice from Mr. Soul,the developer of C-99,but I found him to be somewhat of a grouchy,un-friendly feller at times..lol. I was fortunate enough,to obtain some of his P75 seeds,leading up to the final genesis of C-99,it was excellent.

Anyhow,I was just curious...

Have a good one...Torog

notanovice
10-31-2004, 03:15 PM
i belong to overgrow too, and go there now and then.
man, i wish i had those genetics, C99, unfortunately i dont.
i am trying some crossing of lowryder male with a very short, bushy female pure indica. if you are interested, i`ll send ya some seeds to try.
they should be ready near xmas, they got about 3 weeks left to mature, and by xmas should be good for planting them.
i have noticed that these here younguns like to pick on you
it makes me laugh sometimes
but once they have lived through some of the life experiences we have, they will have a better understanding of our(old fart) views. lol
have a great day and be well

PEACE
and
GRASS

The Student
10-31-2004, 04:51 PM
notanovice

I did not know you were into Lowryder. I have 10 going right now. I also have two Lowryder/Master Kush/Lowryder x Lowryder/Master Kush/Lowryder's going. These are some crazy little plants that I am sure will find a nice little spot in the cannabis community. What are your thoughts on this interesting new strain?

I also post at OG a bit. Uncle Ben has been banned over there. At least that is the last I heard.

Talk to you later.

Peace

keywestcathy
10-31-2004, 10:37 PM
Mr. Soul used to be the guru on the old Laughing Moon site. "Those were the days!!"
Please keep us all posted on the Lowryder as I have not grown it but am reading some interesting data. Looks to be a keeper.
Hope you all have had a candiful Halloween!
Bekind/Coloradojane
www.growweed.com

heartsurgerysurviver
10-31-2004, 11:31 PM
Hey Nota
Old farts, like us, are like wine , we get better with age ......till we turn to vinegar LOL
well atleast me. we all know you're sweet. keep up the good work.
peace
heart

Torog
11-01-2004, 12:20 PM
i belong to overgrow too, and go there now and then.
man, i wish i had those genetics, C99, unfortunately i dont.
i am trying some crossing of lowryder male with a very short, bushy female pure indica. if you are interested, i`ll send ya some seeds to try.
they should be ready near xmas, they got about 3 weeks left to mature, and by xmas should be good for planting them.
i have noticed that these here younguns like to pick on you
it makes me laugh sometimes
but once they have lived through some of the life experiences we have, they will have a better understanding of our(old fart) views. lol
have a great day and be well

PEACE
and
GRASS

Howdy notanovice,

Yup,daggum them fuss-budget younguns..lol ! They ain't gotta clue-and they all want what they want-right then..lol.

I was very sad,when I didn't git a chance to propagate some seed from the Princess75xNL#5 and the Apollo11xNL#5,that I was sent by a feller who knew Mr.Soul and had gotten a batch of seeds from him..I always be forever grateful to this feller for sendin em to me,I discovered my green thumb,with the superior genetics of that batch of seeds. I even managed to git lucky and have one of the fabled sweet,lemony,short,bushy phenotypes of the Apollo11 females-it was wonderful in terms of taste and high ! Now you won't find Apollo11 in the Strainguide,I don't think,like the P75-it was a precursor to the Apollo13. I wonder if the grow reports for C-99 and Apollo13 are still in the Strainguide ? I forgot to check yesterday,when I went to check on the lowryder info. I would love to git some of the seeds that you mentioned,according to the lowryder report,there's a lot of developement to do on lowryder,and that would be a fun project to take on. I like the idea of working with genetics that include Master Kush,as I would like to grow out some medical grade plants to help me with my bad back,bad shoulder,bad hip and degenerative arthritis..dang..it's hell gittin old ! lol I also know a terminal cancer gal that I would like to help,another gal with fibro-myalgia and several others with various health problems that ain't gittin the results they should be gittin from their prescription meds-replacing some of those meds with mmj,would save money and git rid of some nasty side-effects that go along with them.

Dang,I didn't realize that I would be so long-winded..lol,the short answer-is yes!

Have a good one...Torog :D

Torog
11-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Mr. Soul used to be the guru on the old Laughing Moon site. "Those were the days!!"
Please keep us all posted on the Lowryder as I have not grown it but am reading some interesting data. Looks to be a keeper.
Hope you all have had a candiful Halloween!
Bekind/Coloradojane
www.growweed.com

Howdy keywestkathy,

Dang,,the Laughing Moon site-I ain't heard that in a long time !

Well, I checked out the site ya got linked and quickly added it to my favorite short-cuts,I ain't never done the hydro thing,but I'm interested in giving it a try..jus hadn't decided which method would work out best for me. I like the idea of the bubbler set-up over at overgrow,because I don't have alot of room to work with and I only want to grow for personal use and to help out a few friends that could use some mmj grade smoke. I prefer organics,ever since I used some bat guano and got excellent results,I know that organics drive up the particulate rates though and makes it somewhat more difficult on the system-unless modern technology has stepped in and has a low-particulate organic fert for use.

I like your handle,because my girlfriend was born on Key West,during a hurricane ! She's a Navy brat ..lol and I'm a Navy vet..I reckon it's a small world,huh? Also,my daughter lives in Port St. Lucie and my brother in Jax(Jacksonville).

Anyhow..I'm interested in the cd version of that book,is it 19.95 $ ?

Have a good one ...Torog :D

Bro DZ
11-02-2004, 05:46 AM
i'm currently waiting for my IcexMaster Kush seeds to develope... this is going to be my first try at breeding... Since I don't have much space for growing I'm hoping to find some cool dudes to send beans to to help me speed the process of finding good phenotypes.

I'll defiently keep ya'all posted on their development ;)

Peace

Torog
11-03-2004, 08:45 AM
i'm currently waiting for my IcexMaster Kush seeds to develope... this is going to be my first try at breeding... Since I don't have much space for growing I'm hoping to find some cool dudes to send beans to to help me speed the process of finding good phenotypes.

I'll defiently keep ya'all posted on their development ;)

Peace
Howdy Bro DZ,

Daggum..put me on that list..I would be honored to help ya out. Would they be best indoors or out ? Also,how do you think they would fare,down here in Texas ? Do you have any idea of what their medicinal value would be for pain and anti-spasmodic effect ?

Have a good one...Torog

notanovice
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
i`m growing these lowryder for breeding purposes, did you get those lowryder crosses from mdanzig over at ty, he`s the only one i`ve found who has crosses like that.
mine are pure lowryder from the joint dr.
hard little boogers to germ.
my genetics are a 15 inch, fast growing male
and a 13 inch female full of pistils
they are both 5 weeks old from seed
my other females are very short and full of pistils
like a sog clone
but that one female has at least 6 branches
i`ll keep y`all posted
i also have some c99 i`m gonna seed with the lowryder pollen, as i need a potent, stealth plant, i should be able to get some bushy, short, potent plants out of that cross.
i will share my crosses with experienced growers and also to a few well deserving newbies with growth potential.
no cost to those who wish to try

PEACE
and
GRASS

Torog
11-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Howdy notanovice,

You proclaimed:" i will share my crosses with experienced growers and also to a few well deserving newbies with growth potential.
no cost to those who wish to try "

I say: Pick me ! Pick me,Sifu ! I wish to learn ! I have a natural green thumb !

Really..I would be honored,I promise to provide a well-written and extensive grow report,backed up by pics..I ain't interested in making a profit,I consider that to be bad karma..my interest is to provide medical grade cannabis for free to several folks I know,I want to promote the idea that cannabis is indeed medicine-for those who suffer pain of the body and pain of the mind and as a safe alternative to alcohol, for those who use it recreationally. My primary intent is to provide medicinal value,not just for myself,but to others who are in need.

notanovice
11-03-2004, 05:41 PM
you are on my list
lol
you`ll find i`m a man of my word, no hype
by the way, i meant to say i will soon have some c99 to seed
sorry bout the mix up

PEACE
and
GRASS

Torog
11-03-2004, 06:13 PM
you are on my list
lol
you`ll find i`m a man of my word, no hype
by the way, i meant to say i will soon have some c99 to seed
sorry bout the mix up

PEACE
and
GRASS
Howdy notanovice,

Yeehhhaaaww !! That's good news man ! I'd really like to grow out some of the c99 ! If it's better than the P75,the grandmother(?),then it's got to be dang good !