PDA

View Full Version : Dry spell.

B u M b L ee K y
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM
You would think around this time of year that it wouldn't be dry, but since there has been some serious sting operations in my county (Macomb) and the neighboring counties in which the police have busted over a million dollars in street value of various people growing/distributing weed. It's gonna be dry for the next month or so. :( Someone even told me how they're gonna have to go out of state to pick some up. Even for the people down in Detroit...it's going to be even worse down there.

Fabolous
10-20-2006, 12:47 PM
not the dry spell that's hitting you, it's the fucking cops that caught tons of dealers. i am sure you remember when Michigan at the beginning of summer set out full force to stop trafficking and all that. but oh well this one guy just grew some at his house. 1 hit and i was feeling it. but yea michigan got hit the hardest in the country

BuDZnBooZE
10-20-2006, 09:29 PM
yeah its really hard to find some regos im in wayne county and i can only get dros or some cheap regos

SiXFeEtDeEp
10-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Huh, i live in Barry County and im not having any probs picking up cheap buds. as far as reg - mids - or hi's i dont' normly fuck with them, i got 3 plants growing right now and plan on chilling of weed for a minute anyways to get a good job then by the time im banking my 3 baibes will be done andill fest my self to some good herbage

B u M b L ee K y
10-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Still pretty dry over here. Well, you can get some, but prices are up there. I was lookin' at some bud for $500 an oz.

cheeber
10-29-2006, 03:49 AM
come to plainwell, its sorta by kalamazoo, reefer is so cheap here its amazing, hell the fucking mayor smokes and his son is the biggest dealer in town haha

Greenbud420
08-09-2007, 07:12 PM
goood shit in sagnasty :stoned:

stinkyattic
08-09-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm keeping an eye on this one. I see you just bumped an old hookup thread. Infractions were given. Watch yourself.