PDA

View Full Version : What a joke!

Button Basher
10-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Ashley's Story (www.ashleysstory.com)

The scary thing is, this kind of propaganda really does remind me of the nazis. :eek:

Torog, kindly reassure me he's not putting that face on for the camera. :(

holotrope
10-31-2004, 01:46 PM
you should read "the ominous parallels" - like a prophecy of America today.

If you consider the attitude that bush is promoting, it really is just extreme Nationinalism- just like the Nazi's. It's all about the people supporting the state, and being oin the "right side" not about individual rights and the state helping the people like a true democracy. With his propaganda and election-rigging, as well as his sanctimonious rhetoric, he really is no different than a modern-day Nazi. Sad how easily controlled people still are, I kinda hoped we would have learned something in history class.

peace

psychocat
10-31-2004, 02:24 PM
you should read "the ominous parallels" - like a prophecy of America today.

If you consider the attitude that bush is promoting, it really is just extreme Nationinalism- just like the Nazi's. It's all about the people supporting the state, and being oin the "right side" not about individual rights and the state helping the people like a true democracy. With his propaganda and election-rigging, as well as his sanctimonious rhetoric, he really is no different than a modern-day Nazi. Sad how easily controlled people still are, I kinda hoped we would have learned something in history class.

peace

True so true, NWO is a real danger.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/All_Seeing_Eye.htm

pisshead
10-31-2004, 09:56 PM
read up on john buchanan and the bush/nazi connection. he's fully documented the funding of the nazis and the funneling of nazi money through prescott bush and the banks he worked with.

these people are literally nazis.