PDA

View Full Version : Lonely in Fort Pierce

puddingman420
10-10-2006, 02:41 AM
My husband and I are from Texas and are currently working in Fort Pierce, FL. We are looking for some buddies to hang with. Drinking and hanging out a bar isn't really my thing (hubby likes it though), so friends seem to be hard to find around here. Hoping to find someone to share some Southern hospitality with.

Latah,
Mrs. Pudding

the yeag
10-10-2006, 03:00 AM
if your looking to find friends, your probbably screwed..since the average age is like 75. i spent all of 2004 there for hurricane work. if your looking for ~friends~ try sharkeys, or that bar right on the after the bridge in vero, cant remember the name. on the a1a side. the longbranch in vero. there is lots of great bud all over ft. pierce. purple krippy...mmmmm downtown ft. pierce on the shady part of town on mlk, lots of ~friends ~ there...good luck

puddingman420
10-10-2006, 03:09 AM
yeah, there is plenty of prescription drugs around here....but we can't seem to get any where on high blood pressure meds. thanks so much for the info....we have a leg up now....so are you a CAT adjuster, or a roofer.....hmmmm??? we are cleaning up the '05 season, buddy!!

thanks for being cool! :thumbsup:

the yeag
10-10-2006, 03:12 AM
damn....close, lets just say i helped out almost all those high rises from sharkey's to vero...yeah about 32 of them.....good luck, any questions i would be happy to help....i know the area well, i am thinking of getting a condo in vero...ps stay away from vero beach inn, narcs

KOZMO
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
did I mention I lived in texas too?

thejrodsn8
01-25-2007, 03:51 AM
i dunno, about the old people comment there's a lot but there's a lot to do around there i'm from port st. lucie