PDA

View Full Version : Help if possible...

mikee1422
10-29-2004, 05:47 PM
I am supposed to take a drug screen for a employer to go overseas in 6 weeks, I have been smoking about a 1/8 oz a month, will the THC be out in the six weeks and what kind of test should I expect from a top Dept. of Defense contractor..... TIA :confused: :confused: :confused:

rnf232s
10-29-2004, 10:07 PM
If they do a urine test you will be fine for sure. You barely smoked at all and in six weeks you should be fine. Just drink a lot of water before if you are nervous about it.

mikee1422
10-31-2004, 07:42 PM
Thank you for the info, I will get this job, need it after 2 years of basically hell trying to land a decent job with our screwed up economy..... Thanks once again :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)
P.S. I already miss my few tokes before beddy time.... oh well

KennabisCranium
11-01-2004, 06:08 PM
For future reference... There's some new book out about passing drug tests. It's about some guy who was clean for all his UAs while he was on probation.

Lulu
11-01-2004, 06:39 PM
The very best of luck Mikee
I'd say you'll be grand ;)

mikee1422
11-10-2004, 03:00 AM
Thank you Lulu,

After thinking the whole scenario out, I could not morally got to Iraq, even if thay are going to pay me 140K tax free with all the bells and whistles, just can't do it...... oh well, I currently work two jobs and have fun doing them, gotta have fun with whatever you do, or it ain't no fun. Well at least I get to do my beddy time bongs...hehe

Thanks Again,
mikee

Pockets
11-10-2004, 04:10 AM
Hey Bro,

It usually takes about 28 days on average to naturally detox drom THC. So, if you quit for 6 weeks - you should be stylin.

Anyone reading this should be aware that drinking a bunch of water is not the answer to pass a test for THC. THCA is not water soluble. Drinking a lot of water before a test can make the test come back diluted. If it does, you will probably have to re-take the test (no good) I just wanted to mention this since I saw a reply above talking about drinking water.

Take Care