PDA

View Full Version : detoxify xxtra clean results

johnjman
10-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, I am new to this site.

I have a pre employment drug screen next tuesday. By the day of the test date I will have been clean for 14 days. I have done about everything since.
I did a six day cleanse program, which required me to take 100tabs of some pill a day. I have cut down on eating. I am only eating salad with balsamic vinegrette dressing.(trying to not to add any fat.) I am 6'1 about 155-160lbs. I have been smoking about everyday, once a day, a couple hits of schwag for years. I have taken the walgreens test with my first piss of the day, assuming that this would be the worst case, and have failed everyone. I am now starting to get worried.

Two years ago, I had a test for another job and quite about 48hrs before and used the detoxify xxtra clean, and PASSED!!! I bought the same stuff again and plan on using it. However I have been reading that this stuff may not work on this site from other posters.

My question HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD SUCCESS WITH THIS PRODUCT?? Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is my first real job coming out of college.
I have also been running like crazy trying to burn as much fat as possible. THanks.