PDA

View Full Version : bloomington..

bigboitoker
09-27-2006, 08:56 PM
whats going on? I live in bloomington and looking for people to chill with/enjoy mother earth with..lol..but yea hit me up if you want to kick it..:pimp:

liquid swords
10-09-2006, 01:36 AM
whats going on? I live in bloomington and looking for people to chill with/enjoy mother earth with..lol..but yea hit me up if you want to kick it..:pimp:
All you have to do is head down to the campus and I bet every third person there will smoke with you.

bigboitoker
10-13-2006, 02:56 AM
All you have to do is head down to the campus and I bet every third person there will smoke with you.

lol I hear that..but there is to many snitchs in bloomington/normal..i would rather sit back and smoke and chill and then go out to eat..lol..

later bro

Dr. Who
10-28-2006, 09:07 PM
I understand completely..It was the same way at U of I at Urbana...I'm now in the northern Chicago burbs, closer to McHenry County..in a house all by myself..awesome place to party without hassle..the only problem is that no one here wants to let on that they smoke...so, its totally dry..

I'd love to chill and relax...listen to PhuturePrimitive and go Drifiting...let me know dude..here is my IM on AOL: otogi zoshi; email is [email protected]

tx.