PDA

View Full Version : bill o'reilly: illuminati disinformation agent

pisshead
10-27-2004, 03:19 PM
he's got to know he's a lying sack of sh*t.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/O%27Reilly_Illuminati_Agent.htm

check out the samuel adam's quote: ??If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.?

that's very telling. i had to read it a few times. those are loaded sentences. i didn't hear any founders saying "it's the liberals that hate this country" or "it's the conservatives..."...it was all freedom versus slavery.

holotrope
10-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Everyone knows it, but people still watch FOX like it's news instead of the bells and whistles hiding the republican agenda that it is. People have a week to wake up.

peace

Imotep
10-28-2004, 02:08 AM
kill every child of rockerfeller before its all to late

isatoke420
11-03-2004, 07:42 PM
you know about the illuminati too... thats cool, have you read "Behold A Pale Horse." yet?

pisshead
11-04-2004, 03:41 AM
no, who wrote it? what's it about?

i've been reading a lot of gary allen books lately. he wrote about the new world order in the 70's. i read the rockefeller file, richard nixon the man behind the mask, say no to the new world order, his pamphlet on the federal reserve 'the trillion dollar conspiracy'...and a couple others i can't think of...

Bro DZ
11-04-2004, 04:47 AM
kill every child of rockerfeller before its all to late
finish off the fucking Kennedys too
fuck, and the Waltons LoL