PDA

View Full Version : American Hiroshima - all set to go, or more fearmongering?

Tom Swierzbinski
09-23-2006, 04:40 AM
Just the name 'American Hiroshima' will no doubt conjure up images of towering mushroom clouds, decimating skyscrapers and making cities uninhabitable for possibly hundreds of years. Whilst the American Hiroshima could well be a real threat, the likelihood of waking up to find New York, Chicago or Washington has disappeared is a long shot. George W. Bush first learned of the American Hiroshima back in October 2001, when a CIA report from an operative known as 'Dragonfire' stated that a 10 kiloton nuclear weapon was already in New York. The Bush Administration took this threat seriously, sweeping New York city with NEST (Nuclear Emergency Support Team) workers, desperately looking for any trace of excessive radiation. Dick Cheny and other officials were dispatched from D.C to an 'undisclosed location' in case the information was wrong and the nuclear device was to be detonated in Washington.
They found none. The 'Dragonfire' scare was a false alarm.
Nicholas Kristoff - a columnist for the New York Times who has close relations with CIA staff - has revealed that Al Qaeda could possibly have its hands on a nuclear weapon from the former Soviet Union. AQ also paid $1.5 million for uranium from South Africa, they visited central Asia several times to purchase weapons-grade nuclear materials, and Ayman al-Zawahiri has been known to claim that "We sent our people to Moscow, to Tashkent, to other Central Asian states, and they negotiated, and we purchased some suitcase nuclear devices".
The threat becomes more and more real as we delve into the information available on the internet. Captured AQ leaders and documents reveal that the plan for the American Hiroshima involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggles into the U.S over the Mexican border, with a little help from our friends in the MS-13 gang. They were paid between 30 and 50 thousand dollars for each sleeper agent smuggled into the United States. Interestingly enough, AQ claim to have obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union. These weapons include the infamous 'suicase nuke', nuclear mines, artillery shells and even a few nuclear missile warheads. Documents that have been captures in Afghanistan show that AQ had plans to assemble its own, albeit 'dirty', nuclear weapons from scratch. These plans have been in development for a decade, and is designed to completely obliterate the U.S - commonly known by extremists as 'The Great Satan'.
Heres some more interesting links... Ill let you come to your own conclusion.

Karl Rove, the Bush Administrations PR guy have promised Bush an 'October surprise' that will guarantee another win. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/210906octobersurprise.htm

Retired USAF Colonel Sam Gardiner admits that the U.S is 'conducting operations inside Iran'. http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/18/gardiner-iran/

Retired British Army Lieutenant-Colonel Nigel Wylde claims that August terror plot is fiction. http://prisonplanet.com/articles/September2006/180906_b_terror.htm

Footage of FEMA Detention Camp http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/September2006/170906Camp.htm

Attacks on 9/11 researchers growing http://www.rense.com/general73/atck.htm

Paul Williams, former consultant to FBI on terrorism, talks about the American Hiroshima http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46127

September 2, 2006 - AQ calls on Americans to convert to Islam http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51800

September 17, 2006 - AQ warns muslims to 'get out of America' http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52018

Hamid Mir, the only journalist to interview bin Laden and al-Zawahiri after 9/11, tells the Canadian Free Press about American Hiroshima http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/paul-williams091606.htm

You will only start to see the bigger picture once you read all the information included in the links...
I have NO DOUBT that an attack will take place by the end of the year withing America. The Imams were not happy with bin Laden after 9/11, as he gave no prior warnings, which they must do according to the Quran (sp?). On September 2nd, AQ warned Americans to convert to Islam. Fifteen days later, they release another videotape, this time warning Musilims to leave America. If its another 15 days until the attack, then we only have until the 2nd October to prepare.
Dont know about you guys, but Im not even in America and I have my canned food and spare clothes ready!

Myth1184
09-23-2006, 08:01 AM
notice its always "retired" army soldiers youve never heard of that just happens to have inside knowledge of what did or didnt happen....we call that "made up" here in the South

pisshead
09-23-2006, 09:25 AM
yes, we're all going to die at the hands of those evil freedom hating terrorists unless we turn into a northcom-military/panamerican union/constitutionless dictatorship...

then we'll be safe.

Inferius
09-23-2006, 09:34 AM
scary shit.
Americans have been relatively untouched by war in their home country.
We're always sending troops off to other continents, far away, across big blue ocean's of water. We see it on tv, read about it in the news. But for someone to attack us... On a very large scale... Not just a building or two, but an entire city...
We need to hunt these people down. The Great Satan?
They want Great, we'll give them Great.
They want Satan? They need only to look in the mirror.

Nylo
09-23-2006, 02:50 PM
Pisshead and UnitedWeFall just don't get it. In ever attempt to stop a mass-murder attack on the nation, people of this element will see it as a way to increase governmental power. They worry about the potential to abuse the power over the looming threat. A threat of a calibur that's not at all unlikely or even remotely avoidable given the unity, dedication, and fealty of those who want us dead given that they are left un-opposed.

I don't know about you, but I'm just guessing a democratic government has more potential to put an overpowered government back in check versus staying calm and united as a nation after 40 nukes go off in major cities.

But hey, what do I know. I follow this crazy line of logic called sanity.

Tom Swierzbinski
09-23-2006, 03:03 PM
I'll be able to get my aunts perspective on all this soon (hopefully), she lives in Azuza, Cali and works for the mayor of Cali. Sadly she doesnt work for Arnie, that would make her view even more substantial, but Ive just had a brief 10 minute chat with her on the phone and she doesnt find the Karl Rove 'October surprise' a surprise. She always thought that the Republicans had something up their sleeve.

Im not saying that a mass attack on America WILL happen, but sadly everything seems to be pointing to another attack on America by the end of the year, especially with AQ warning us to 'convert or die', then telling Muslims to get out of America. Surely they wouldnt release tapes telling us to do this without having an attack in the works? If they didnt attack, then the threat of AQ in the minds of Westeners would pretty much be zero. As far as I know, they only have to give warnings if the attack is going to incurr mass casualties... I hope to God that if it does happen, then it will just be another 9/11 as opposed to hundreds of thousands killed. Thats all we can hope for really... a 'small' scale attack.

:(

Hamlet
09-23-2006, 03:09 PM
It's probably a good idea to avoid sites like prisonplanet when you're looking for accurate and credible journalism. Not that it's not 'fun stuff'. I love flipping through the National Enquirer at the checkout stand.

Tom Swierzbinski
09-23-2006, 03:14 PM
It's probably a good idea to avoid sites like prisonplanet when you're looking for accurate and credible journalism. Not that it's not 'fun stuff'. I love flipping through the National Enquirer at the checkout stand.

All the information on WND (some call it World Nut Daily) and prisonplanet can be found on many other websites. I just gave the prisonplant links because its a site I visit often, so it was just easier :)
I find Hamid Mir to be respectable because he was the only journalist to interview both Ayman al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden after 9/11. When he reported back to a newspaper about the interview, he stated that a message will be released by OBL in a few weeks... two days later, a videotape emerged on the internet of OBL. If Mir comes through again, then we should have another message from the OBL Boogeyman within the week.

oldsanclem
09-24-2006, 04:36 PM
You might want to look up that date , for the ash tray called Oakland/San Frisisco. Both fat boy and little boy had to be used, and one was not tested.
Note the Japan have suppressed this date very good, so some real digging will be needed.
Who was the boss of the fleet to bomb Pearl. Toyota , yes the same family.

Bong30
09-24-2006, 05:06 PM
The nuke us we nuke them.

The only thing is... they are too fanatical to know about Mutaual assured Destruction.

They are dumb enough to do it......

Krogith
09-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Jesus would not call death apon no one. Sad only a few follow his teachings. Are you going to be the Guard asleep when the master returns? We must Keep steadfast to Jesus teachings. KEEP on THE WATCH. Hate will distroy you, be humble. The Meek will inherit the earth.

Breukelen advocaat
09-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Jesus would not call death apon no one. Sad only a few follow his teachings. Are you going to be the Guard asleep when the master returns? We must Keep steadfast to Jesus teachings. KEEP on THE WATCH. Hate will distroy you, be humble. The Meek will inherit the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4Cs149awg

The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
by Frank Zappa

Some take the bible
For what it's worth
When it says that the meek
Shall inherit the Earth
Well, I heard that some sheik
Has bought New Jersey last week
'N you suckers ain't gettin' nothin'

Is Hare Rama really wrong
If you wander around
With a napkin on
With a bell on a stick
An' your hair is all gone...
(The geek shall inherit nothin')

You say yer life's a bum deal
'N yer up against the wall...
Well, people, you ain't even got no
Deal at all
'Cause what they do
In Washington
They just takes care
of NUMBER ONE
An' NUMBER ONE ain't YOU
You ain't even NUMBER TWO

Those Jesus Freaks
Well, they're friendly but
The shit they believe
Has got their minds all shut
An' they don't even care
When the church takes a cut
Ain't it bleak when you got so much nothin'
(So whaddya do)
Eat that pork
Eat that ham
Laugh till ya choke
On Billy Graham
Moses, Aaron 'n Abraham...
They're all a waste of time
'N it's yer ass that's on the line
(IT'S YER ASS THAT'S ON THE LINE)

Do what you wanna
Do what you will
Just don't mess up
Your neighbor's thrill
'N when you pay the bill
Kindly leave a little tip
And help the next poor sucker
On his one way trip. . .
SOME TAKE THE BIBLE. . .
(Aw gimme a half a dozen for the hotel room!)

Krogith
09-24-2006, 08:38 PM
That attutude is the ME-IZUM that will put you right alongside satan in this system of things. Jesus tought to be kind and loveing to one another and to teach about his father Jehovah. Jehovah god wants you to seek him out and want to serve him. He has no use for people who only think of them self. Love your fellow mankind and live in peace. Learn about your creator and what pleases him. God created us as perfect humans (adam & eve) and we were supost to listion to his words and obay. Adam & Eve have passed there sin onto there family (this world). Jesus was perfect and died perfect he was the offering to make up for Adam's sin. Now today you have a choice to serve Satan and ME-IZUM or to follow Jesus' words. Soon God will hold this system accountable. Don't be misslead by Satan or this system he controls. Jehovah God is going to bring about a earthly paradice just like he intended for all mankind to live in peace and happyness. This is the WEEDing process don't die forever with Satan and fall into the ME-IZUM.

Breukelen advocaat
09-24-2006, 08:42 PM
I gess your rite. We must lern to obay.

Im misslead.

Bring on the earthly paradice.

graymatter
09-25-2006, 03:18 AM
I gess your rite. We must lern to obay.

Im misslead.

Bring on the earthly paradice.

You're bad...:cool:

DopeBOYmagic
10-15-2006, 04:34 AM
Well I live in rural Okahoma City so Im pretty sure if we get attacked on home territory it isnt gonna start here but I'd actually consider a home territory war kinda fun in a way

ever seen red dawn? lol

Great Spirit
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Nation scaring time!!