PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to pass a hair test?

KDB
10-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Has anyone passed a hair follicle drug test by using one of those shampoos that you get on the internet?

buddha
10-26-2004, 03:06 AM
I havent but if there isnt any way for you to get out of this might as well try to buy some and inlighten us all.

Rooisme1
10-26-2004, 04:22 AM
Try nexxuss aloe rid....soak head in vinegar for 30 mins. before. do this morning of the test. Drink lotsa water to keep impurities from settling.

boywonder
11-02-2004, 12:37 AM
you could cut your hair real short

buddha
01-02-2005, 08:24 AM
cutting your hair wont do anything its a hair follicle test not hair test a follicle will still ramin no matter how short you cut your hair. Oh and they can take hair from any where not just your head.

Scarface2
01-02-2005, 02:33 PM
www.passmydrugtestnow.com (http://www.passmydrugtestnow.com)Pass Your Drug Test Here! We have all of your necessary cleansing products to cover, Schedule Drug Test, Random Drug Test, Hair Follicle Test (http://http://www.passmypisstest.com/product.asp?productid=301219), and also Saliva Drug Testing. We also offer Drug Testing Kits to insure yourself at home. Also Check out our Drug Testing Value Packs, and to learn about Drug Testing check out our site and our Drug Testing Books. If you have any questions at all about testing feel free to contact us.

ALL INFORMATION RETAIN HERE, STAYS HERE!
WE UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO KEEP PLAY TIME AWAY FROM WORK TIME!!!

Hektik
01-03-2005, 12:14 AM
What if you don't have any hair O_O like shave/wax everything....

Buck268
01-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Go for it, Powder....

Delta9
01-23-2005, 06:25 PM
I took a hair test and remained clean for 90-days and did not pass.
The test came back positive for THC and they also said there were some kind of unidentified stimulant's in my hair which was a mystery to me because I don't use stimulants. So no you probably won't pass if you have drugs in you system.

Delta9
01-23-2005, 06:40 PM
It was almost humorous to me because I thought I was going to pass and then they said that I did not pass and that they had detected stimulents in my hair. So I said we'll I don't know anything about stimulants sir and stared into space blankly.
They said: see how stupid these people are.

Sognatore
01-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Even if you stay clean before the test, your hair can serve as a long-term timeline of drug use. I have no idea about body hair, but the hair on the top of your head can be used to test for drug use months before the test (depending on the length of your hair of course). Even shit like coke, that's untraceable in urine after no time, can be detected way after doing it. I'd say your best bet before going into a test knowing you've done drugs is to cut your hair shorter (the longer it is the longer the timeline) or claim (in the case of THC) that it was outside contamination- say you went to a concert and must have unknowingly absorbed some of that 'awful' smoke.

Kid Dynamite
01-26-2005, 06:28 PM
scalp yourself.