PDA

View Full Version : help with P H.

litespeed
10-25-2004, 02:48 PM
The P H gos up to 13.25 + over night I have plants in clear water for now, they are 4 1/4 weeks into flower, cleaning the bucket system just got new nutrients there B C might not be the best but have had good luck with for 4 years could the new nutrients be the problem here, or something else,, could they be old from the store? my tester is a EW-35630-02 OaktonĀ® pH/Con 10 pH/ Conductivity/Temperature Meters and have not had any problem with in the passed it was reworked 2 Mo. ago one bucket system is runing good it has the old nutrients in it yet, and the other sucks any ideas?
:confused:

heartsurgerysurviver
10-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Hi lite
If you have checked the meter with tap water and get a good reading there, the meter is working . Have you leached out the roots? Sometimes salts and nutrients build up in a root mass. there's alot of products for that purpose. Best of luck to you , hope this helps
peace
heart

mrxthethcman
10-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Have you recalibrated your meter lately?That could be a problem if you havent done so for some time.

litespeed
10-25-2004, 09:37 PM
one system is good with the old nutrients run out of old the other I used new nutrients

smokeycigars
10-26-2004, 09:48 PM
recalibrate the Meter...