PDA

View Full Version : BADNARIK SAYS ??END THE DRAFT THREAT PERMANENTLY

Libertarian Toker
10-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Is it legal to post this since it is copyrighted? If it is not, oh well, I guess Mike will have to take me to civle court, or would it be criminal court?

Toker

October 24, 2004
For Immediate Release
Office: (512) 637-6867
Cell: (256) 227-8360
[email protected]

http://badnarik.org/newsfromthetrail.php?p=1501

Farmington Hills, MI - George W. Bush dismisses it as an ??Internet rumor.? John Kerry says it??s already here and that it came in through the ??back door.? Both claim that there will be no military draft on their watch ?? and neither has squared that position with their announced plans to expand a shrinking army and extend the US occupation of Iraq.

But, says Libertarian presidential candidate Michael Badnarik, it isn??t really that complicated.

??If President Bush and Senator Kerry are serious about putting these rumors to bed, they can do so before the election,? says Badnarik. ??The president can call a special session of Congress. Senator Kerry can draft legislation repealing the Selective Service Act on his plane en route to Washington. With Congress in a hurry to get back on the campaign trail, there should be no problem getting the bill debated and passed in one day ?? IF the Republicans and Democrats are serious when they say they oppose the draft.?

Badnarik won??t hold his breath, though.

??Bush and Kerry want the issue to go away ?? until November 3rd,? says Badnarik??s communications director, Stephen Gordon. ??Kerry wants everyone to forget that until this March, his campaign web site called for universal national service. Bush wants people to stop noticing that that recruitment and re-enlistment quotas aren??t being met, that his own Secretary of Defense has called for 30,000 more troops in 2005, and that the US only has about a third of the troops in Iraq that it needs to pacify the country.? Kerry removed the draft proposal from his web site after Aaron Russo, one of Badnarik??s opponents for the Libertarian presidential nomination, called public attention to it.

??There are two possibilities,? says Badnarik. ??Either the ??major party?? candidates plan to withdraw from Iraq, or they plan to implement conscription. They should honestly state their intentions.?

Instead, Badnarik says, the candidates have used other politicians ?? including Republican Chuck Hagel and Democrats Hillary Clinton and Tom Udall ?? to float ??trial balloons? and prepare the public for conscription. ??Next spring, the promises will be forgotten and President Bush or President Kerry will point out that our
congresspeople have been debating it for a year; why weren??t we listening??

Badnarik, whom voters in 49 states and the District of Columbia will be able to support at the polls November 2nd, has pledged to veto funding for the Selective Service System and to send repeal legislation to Congress if elected.

Sinsemilla Jones
10-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Hell, any candidate without the money to put on a commercial where I'll see it gets a free pass.;)
Even the Prohibition Party!:p

At least when Prohibition of alcohol was around, pot was legal!
And probably a lot cheaper than getting drunk.

Even when I get a little carried away in telling someone that the same old joke isn't funny anymore and never was, I usually have some legit point that I'm trying to drive home and that was always at least put a hot link to where you copied from, which you almost always do, and only don't when you forget, which we all do, so it's no big deal.

:confused::p:(:p:o:p:rolleyes:
(That's not me, the fucking smilies are alive! And what a time for that to happen, when their not buds and pipes an stuff like they oughta)

(be)

Sorry, ok, let's see, someone's telling you not to post copyrighted shit, tell em to go fuck themselves, their aint no mod under there name, yee hah, or yeah maw, or something.

But if you couldn't manage to put up a hot link, but did put up a hot link to donate to StolenDebate.org or ThePresidentAndSenatorNeedAnotherBunchOads.shit, or something like that, and I found your souse to be full of no-setskitters an Bi Ass...

Well, I'd hafta wander.

I'm sorry, I've been mean to about every member here in this post, when I just meant to be mean to Tor, and I didn't even mean to be mean to him.
I'm sorry.
And I shouldn't have posted this post, but I went ahead and posted it even though I haven't hit post yet.

I'm sorry.

But yeah, while most folks would be happy for the advertising, I think that twisted bitch Ann Ccccc, nah I'm libel to git her up in Google hit points hear and that hag might get a sinse and track us down...she'd bring us down, man...she and that drug crazed rushian even tho he don't know....ah, I'm having just 2 much fun, and i hav knot been snortn codons and pecans with the kidds in other psycho experiences, shud eye see Doc Ed, no i just need shot I

Take it away torog, unless you've already taken it away in witch cake i apoologuys ..... ok, take it away torig, i said that

Sinsemilla Jones
10-25-2004, 06:30 PM
:DHa! Ha! I'm an old man!:p

:DPolitics are boring!:p

It don't effect me, like the effects I get off this yummy cough syrup.:)
(Is it true, u can git off on pancake syrup?):D:p:p:D

Who cares?! (wut hapens to innercent yutes):eek:

I mean, yeah, JamEs EarL THE C lost my vot to Edlib Clark even tho Vietgodam was gone an EYEROCK! was light years away, butt Helly's Vomit and that year wit da numbRRRR, u no by that dude who wrote that bok bout animals becoming monsanto, wood git us
before weed start fitin wares bout oil!:eek::eek::eek:

dammit, whitch ones the bleedin smiley?:eek::p or is that :p:eek:?

:rolleyes:But I'm an old man (that farts in your General's direction).:cool:

maryjanemama
10-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey, Sense, if we're considered old because we're concerned about our government, then, pleased to meet you, I'm a crotchedy old lady. While most of the ppl on this board seem to be too young to vote in the first place maybe some of them wouldn't consider politics boring if they found some of their rights taken away. :eek: I guess they've never heard the saying, "Ignore your rights and they'll go away." EVERYONE OVER 18 VOTE!!! Or Mary's coming for you...worse yet, I'll send Torog and his can of wup ass!!! Yeeehaaaw! (Or whatever redneck holler I was supposed to yell there to get my point across).

Button Basher
10-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Lol :D !

Bro DZ
10-25-2004, 11:16 PM
:DHa! Ha!

:rolleyes:But I'm an old man (that farts in your General's direction).:cool:

WahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha!!!

you sound like my dad Lmao

Torog
10-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Howdy maryjanemama,

You vehemently exclaim:EVERYONE OVER 18 VOTE!!! Or Mary's coming for you...worse yet, I'll send Torog and his can of wup ass!!! Yeeehaaaw! (Or whatever redneck holler I was supposed to yell there to get my point across).

That's a BIG 10-4 !! Maam.. :D

I talked to my daughter before she turned 18,and told her it was her duty as an American citizen,to git registered to vote,which she agreed to and I was very proud of her when we both went to the election booths bright and early in the mornin,and voted together. The folks at the election boothes were very impressed and amazed,that a young gal would come down and vote,before heading off to school.

I,myself,will be voting early today or tommorrow-so I won't have to stand in a long line on Nov. 2.

I will be voting for Bush,of course,but I will also be voting for any Libertarian in a judicial or law enforcemet position.

Have a good one....Torog

Imotep
10-26-2004, 11:33 AM
why arent u in the army again torog? can tbe to old or injured to at least cook for your brave brothers now?

Torog
10-26-2004, 11:45 AM
why arent u in the army again torog? can tbe to old or injured to at least cook for your brave brothers now?

Yup..I'm both too old and too crippled to serve in the military again,dang it.

I called my local recruiter back when the first Gulf War,DS1,started and asked to return to duty or help in some way-but I was crippled back then too and couldn't help. I'd got to Iraq and fight right now-if I could..Lord have Mercy(not!),on the terrorists,if they're ever dumb enough to come across the Mexican border and start a fight in my neighborhood !!

That reminds me-I need to git on down to WallyWorld and stock up on some more ammo-just in case Kery gits elected(God Forbid!)-and he tries to git certain types of ammo outlawed...

Have a good one...Torog :D

Imotep
10-26-2004, 12:24 PM
hehe
nice one.
wally world lol

maryjanemama
10-26-2004, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Torog]Howdy maryjanemama,

You vehemently exclaim:EVERYONE OVER 18 VOTE!!! Or Mary's coming for you...worse yet, I'll send Torog and his can of wup ass!!! Yeeehaaaw! (Or whatever redneck holler I was supposed to yell there to get my point across).

That's a BIG 10-4 !! Maam.. :D

I talked to my daughter before she turned 18,and told her it was her duty as an American citizen,to git registered to vote,which she agreed to and I was very proud of her when we both went to the election booths bright and early in the mornin,and voted together. The folks at the election boothes were very impressed and amazed,that a young gal would come down and vote,before heading off to school.
Hey, Torog!
We agree on something! My husband and I have always taken our kids with us to vote (and they are 8, 5, and 1). We want to make sure they see voting and both their right and their duty. Although, he and I will be voting for opposing sides...oh well. I think I may have married Yankee Torog (without the beard).

Imotep
10-27-2004, 02:23 AM
hehe mje. i like yr sig.
an election is not a sign of national growth.lol