PDA

View Full Version : Did someone delete my post??

B.Green
09-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Heeeey! What's the go here?:confused:
I added a post here last night to ask about my photos disappearing from my account, then someone suggested I might have better luck posting it on the "feedback" forum. So I did, and I did get some answers.
I came back here this morning to add an update regarding finding out some info, and thank the person for pointing me in the right direction, then close the post?
BUT, IT'S ALREADY GONE, someone has already deleted my post!!!
Now I really AM starting to get paranoid, and I DON'T think it's because I've been smoking too much pot!
Am I missing something here? Or is my post just hiding really well?
Starting to worry a little. (Is it me, or is someone giving me a hard time?) :(

BobBong
09-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Heeeey! What's the go here?:confused:
I added a post here last night to ask about my photos disappearing from my account, then someone suggested I might have better luck posting it on the "feedback" forum. So I did, and I did get some answers.
I came back here this morning to add an update regarding finding out some info, and thank the person for pointing me in the right direction, then close the post?
BUT, IT'S ALREADY GONE, someone has already deleted my post!!!
Now I really AM starting to get paranoid, and I DON'T think it's because I've been smoking too much pot!
Am I missing something here? Or is my post just hiding really well?
Starting to worry a little. (Is it me, or is someone giving me a hard time?) :(

That would've been me, it was a repeat thread and i the figured that since it was already dealt with in another forum. It's un needed to have the same thread in two different forums. No hard time being given.. just trying to keep the forum clear of repeat threads.

B.Green
09-13-2006, 12:08 AM
No worries BobBong! Thanks again!
Good to see you're on the ball and everything is as it should be.
Cheers!