PDA

View Full Version : I smoke legal and U can 2

meek mike
10-23-2004, 08:32 PM
There are three ways I've found that you can smoke legal.

1) Doctor Perscribed

2) Rastafarian (Religion)

3) THC-Ministry (Religion)

Doctors that like cannabis are few and very far between. Rastas only accept you if you have dreeds. THC-MINISTRY accepts all denominations and it's free to join. No cost for membership, no crazy rules. The only thing you must do is something you already do. Smoke or use cannabis. Very Simple. Check us out.

www.thc-ministry.org

www.thc-ministry.net

Rev. Michael T
Soldier for Christ and Cannabis

The C
10-23-2004, 09:44 PM
But thge legalit of this issue depeds on where you live also.

meek mike
10-24-2004, 01:12 AM
If you live on Earth you are protected by this:

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948

Article 18.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

If you live in the US you are protected by this:

Amendments to the Constitution

CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PROPOSED BY CONGRESS, AND RATIFIED BY THE LEGISLATURES OF THE SEVERAL STATES, PURSUANT TO THE FIFTH ARTICLE OF THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION

Article 1.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

--------------
Yes some states do have better constitutions that can be used to protect your legal right of religion. For example Arizona where I live:

The following ordinance shall be irrevocable without the consent of the United States and the people of this state:

First. Toleration of religious sentiment

First. Perfect toleration of religious sentiment shall be secured to every inhabitant of this state, and no inhabitant of this state shall ever be molested in person or property on account of his or her mode of religious worship, or lack of the same.

Look at the thc web site and you can look up each state to help you see if your state is one of the good one's that protect your rights.

Rev. Michael T
Soldier for Christ and Cannabis

MRB041
11-03-2004, 10:57 PM
200 bucks? Could be a scam?

bonbonhia
03-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Definately a scam. IMHO a true religious program would ask for donations to further the ministry. The information they sell could very easily be distributed via the internet at a very small cost. Members could email the info to their friends and like minded people at no cost. If they really cared about the message, and it was factually functionable, they would want as many suffering hemp users to have the info as possible. Dragging the dollar into it taints the whole shebang, as they say.

mcozzy1
03-31-2005, 11:50 PM
The religious defense of using marijuana has been tried many times and always fails.

boywonder
04-01-2005, 12:04 AM
The religious defense of using marijuana has been tried many times and always fails.

ok how bout this every stoner says their part of this marijuana movement and it's basacailyl a religin that smokes pot as it's only thing just like the minsitry of -thc and if everyone pushed to get it passed as somthing officaly recognised i dosnt mean you have to read a book or worship anything just smoke, i know it's takin the piss thed probs see thru it but if everyone said they where then what could the do arrest evryone , we need another link bascaily thats not jsut cannabis. coz thats illeagl in this world, so we need somthin to get stoners togther which is leagl , coz the religon itslef cant be illegal can it? jsut to get somthing started

Ferre
04-06-2005, 03:33 PM
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4172

LearyS Disciple
04-08-2005, 12:25 AM
wow i cant belive the cops actually let them walk. that is definatley a step in the right direction