PDA

View Full Version : How do you make hash outta a male plant????

roushrider81
09-11-2006, 07:58 PM
like the title says...

Whos Carl
09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
I hope nobody posts the answer because growing males is usually I very bad idea if done incorrectly.

roushrider81
09-11-2006, 08:38 PM
I hope nobody posts the answer because growing males is usually I very bad idea if done incorrectly.

well im sorry....but hey what do u have to do...

vicstar
09-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Why is it bad to grow male plants dp thy evolve in 2 monstas :P

azure
09-11-2006, 09:05 PM

what does this mean?
what do you think is the correct and incorrect way to grow a male plant?

:confused: strange post there

highjinx
09-11-2006, 09:09 PM
how many males do you have?

make it legal
09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
i thought males had no tch...

pokin smot
09-11-2006, 09:15 PM
why cant someone just post how to do it? i also need to kno, even if its only one plant

dankbuds
09-11-2006, 09:52 PM
no answers huh

highjinx
09-11-2006, 09:54 PM
lol just gas the lot!:rasta:

Whos Carl
09-12-2006, 06:52 PM
What I mean is if your not an experienced grower then growing males and females close to each other is very dangerous. If they polinate the females you have wasted so much time and effort.

orangeman
09-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Thats why you would have a seperate room for mixed growing and a room for sinsemillia if your serious about growing and not wasting plants by killing them. And it's not a matter of if, but when. If you grow males and females in a room your plants will be pollinated. But anyways even though it's possible to make hash from the male leaves or w/e I dont think it makes much sense. Just make hash from the females.

Whos Carl
09-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Thats why you would have a seperate room for mixed growing and a room for sinsemillia if your serious about growing and not wasting plants by killing them. And it's not a matter of if, but when. If you grow males and females in a room your plants will be pollinated. But anyways even though it's possible to make hash from the male leaves or w/e I dont think it makes much sense. Just make hash from the females.

Even if you do have seperate grow rooms pollen can be carried by clothes or air.

LIP
09-12-2006, 07:28 PM
It's so hard to make hash from Males, simple because they have no trichomes of THC. Infact, dont bother. Just grow females, and actually reap a benefit.

orangeman
09-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Even if you do have seperate grow rooms pollen can be carried by clothes or air.

Yeah but what are the chances of that if the rooms are far away :p, And LIP you and I are on the same page lol.

yabatab
09-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Actually males also produce THC just not in high quantities. The best thing
to do is chop him up and make some butter then bake a batch of brownies.

Cooler Then Jesus
09-12-2006, 11:34 PM
we grew some males a while ago, and we just hung em upside down over a plate covered in plastic wrap, then all the pollen fell off onto the plastic wrap, and we then pressed the pollen, and baked it in the oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes max, and pressed it again, and smoked it, it was sooooo smooth and strong.

LIP
09-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, but thats bullshit Jesus.

The pollen is pollen, not THC...

Cooler Then Jesus
09-13-2006, 12:04 AM
ah, who knows, i could have just felt stoned, i smoked a ciggarette after, also smoked the pollen on some bud, so maybe it was just a waste of my time.

LIP
09-13-2006, 12:06 AM
If anything it was probably placebo, which is still good enough, as long as you feel i high i supose.

Sabron
09-14-2006, 01:57 AM
He never said he had males and females.. He/she wanted to know if you can make hash out of a male plant.. or how rather

poolo2k9
05-28-2009, 03:59 PM
:jointsmile::stoned::rasta::smokin::rastasmoke::pi mp:i heard that if you rub the stem off the male between ur fingers u can make squigy black:rasta::hippy:

MadSativa
05-28-2009, 08:58 PM
^^ If you do that you need about 50 plants, you can not make hash form males, it would take far to many, and even then you would have far to little.

this thread is old , u should leave it in the dust

hashisforevery1
12-14-2010, 04:53 PM
hash made from a male is going to be a pollen hash, red or "blond" leb is a pollen hash and so is alot of the afgani. true pollen hashes like those i named are made from the polllen that gathers on the leafs and feathers of the male charas plant(hashplant) . the red leb is pollen dry pressed and the squshy black afgani is steam pressed(usualy the pressing gets done in pakistan because its comercial there) squshy black napali hash is a resin hash also made from charas however the method of making a true resin hash is made my a person rubbing the leafs and buds hard between the hands,for hours. it takes a person 12 hours to make 10 grams of resin hash. they rub and rub and rub the plant in there hands until the resin sticking to the hands become a think enough layer to pull off. in napali the tribes people rub goat crap in there hands before begining the process in order to make a protective barrierr to prevent the hands from absorbing all the potent resin. if you did not do this the resin would make you so un baringly high you wouldnt like it at all. most other places in the world that make resin hash will used fermented butter instead of goat crap.
the charas a.k.a hashplant can grow to be over 25 feet tall in lebanon and afganistan and they have imence valleys of them. especialy in the hindu kush valley