PDA

View Full Version : Quest test, wondering if i did this the right way?

alpengeist83
10-22-2004, 05:38 AM
:confused: i recently had a test at quest diagnostics. it was for SAP 5-50/2k + MDMA anywho i konw what all that means i think lol . all i know is that there wasnt a W/NIT at the end of it so i was happy. I recently stopped smokeing about 16 days before the test. i drank plenty of water throughout the period of stopping, but espicially drenched my body the day before. the day of the test i used ready clean by detoxify, it was given to me free so i figured since they were not testing for adulterants it wouldnt hurt to use it. my pee came out yellow and at the right temp. i also exersiced around my 8th day of abstance until about my 11th day, then i tried to put on a little weight to cover my THC soaked fat cells. Before I quit i smoked about 2 times a day, until the week before i quit i cut back to once a day if that. i am wondering if everyone thinks i passed the drug test or not based on this info. also if i get a positive result cant i jsut say i took ibuprofen or cough syrup ... i heard that would cause false positives ... but im not sure. i want to do anything to get this job .... i should have subbed but didnt so i figured iwould flush the shit outta my system. im just wondering what ppl on this board think, all of my friends think i passed but i need help from some "experts" which you all seem to be. thanks guys i appreciate this.

alpengeist83
10-26-2004, 04:46 AM
well i passed so i guess it was the right way LOL thanks guys