PDA

View Full Version : UK Advice

mindcrime
10-20-2004, 05:04 PM
Hey, this is my first post so here grows it:

Im planning to grow some plants outside in England next summer. Found a site and am ready to do whatever needs to be done. Should I prepare the soil before christmas and the ground frosts over? Also what do i need to do to prepare the soil?
I know im probably going to grow an indica strain because of the shorter flowering times, but does anyone know the best strain for growing outdoors in the UK? I want to get it as right as possible the first time!
:cool:
Thanks for any help u guys can give
Peace

king cola
10-20-2004, 07:34 PM
yo,
all i did to my soil b4 planting was to dig out a bout 2ft down of soil and remove all the crappy clay soil, then into that hole i mixed in nice topsoil aload of compost and a few handfuls of sand then a handfull of ferts for good measures, they grew well.

i grew skunk#1 which has done really really well outdoors although now over the last few weeks due to so much rain there has been a bit of mold growing which sux ass, so try grow them in a green house.

Proof
10-20-2004, 08:34 PM
I dont even prepare when i grow lol i jus wack some seeds for germination and get get plenty of compost and a nice big plant pot and they grow nice im growin in a green house atm jus startin ot bud my next door neighboor jus harvested his bit strange huh? his was well nice was covered in crystals luckky fucka he still never give me a bud :(

mindcrime
10-22-2004, 03:04 PM
anymore suggestions for good outdoors strains to grow in the UK climate? thanks for the replys so far! More suggestions though? Cmon i know you guys are a wealth of knowledge!
cheers