PDA

View Full Version : no windows

soontobebig
10-19-2004, 02:23 PM
theres no windows in my attic but i just started building a lab up there because tahts the only place my parents would never look. If i got fans up there would that be enough......or would i have to do more

rnf232s
10-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Are you talking about fans to keep the heat down? It is really hard to say, it probably depends on how hot your attic gets. Since winter is coming up fans might be all you need for right now to keep the temps down in there, but when summer comes you might need a ventilation system or something since all the heat from the house will rise right up to the attic and air circulation in those is usually pretty poor.

DR. Science
12-09-2004, 03:04 AM
you are deffinitly gonna need some CO2 enrichment, or a LOT more air flow. I suggest making the attic AIR TIGHT, so that no smell can escape, then use the CO2 with a Carbon scrubber with a squirel cage fan. That should do it. If you need more smell control, go for some UVC producting specialty duct cleaning lamps (http://www.negativeiongenerators.com/ultraviolet.html) they will do the job. Good luck.