PDA

View Full Version : Test TODAY...smoked last night ANY HELP??

Ddub
10-18-2004, 08:52 PM
I posted about 2 or 3 weeks ago about passing a pre-employment test....all went well and i passed and then started smoking daily about 4-5 times a day. Then, I go into work today for my first day ready to start training and what do u know....they give me another fucking drug test. I should have known this was gonna happen considering im working (or at least supposed to be) at a nuclear power plant. As soon as they told me i was gonna be tested i tried to chug as much water as i could but im sure it didn't work. They told me didn't have the results and they had to send the test out. Is there anything I can tell them in order to get a retest?? I know im probly fucked.

geoffrowley19
10-19-2004, 02:47 AM
shit... i dont really see a way out of it... ur only hope is to say u went to a conncert and peopel were smokign and u were just around it, tho u tried to get them to stopp.. then say u went to church.. they might like that

ickivicki
10-19-2004, 04:02 AM
Well explain you passed your first one, and you're clean, therefor there must be some sort of mistake. That's the story I'm going with if my test should could back positive. Most of the time if you make a big enough fuss, they'll let you retake it, but you have to pay for it. If I'm not mistaken those tests run anywhere from 25-50 dollars.

koshea
10-23-2004, 07:47 PM
the concert idea saved my ass 2 times....use it man, and then pass the test and if they wont let you retake...look fer another job

The C
10-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Remebr for your T.H.C test,

Teh ghihger you get, the hgihger the scores.