PDA

View Full Version : NOTANOVICE DROOOPY PLANTS

jimmy5150guitars
10-18-2004, 05:01 AM
WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE ON MY PLANTS ARE REALLY PERKED UP I MEAN THE PLANTS REALLY LOOK VERY VERY HEALTHY, IT JUST SEEMS THEY ARE DROOPY AFTER THE LIGHTS ARE OFF FOR A WHILE BUT WHEN U TURN THE LIGHTS ON IN ABOUT AN HOUR THEM BABIES ARE STANDING TALL, THEY ARE INSIDE I DONT HAVE A TEMP GAUGE OR ANYTHING , I REALLY DIDNT ADD THE BLOOM UNTIL YESTERDAY MY RESAVOIR IS 3 GALLONS I USE 1 1/4 TEASPOON OF GROW AND THE REST BLOOM ANOTHER 1-2 TEASPOONS MY GROW IS 7 9 5 MY BLOOM IS 3 12 6 FROM DYNA GROW I USE SUPERTHRIVE AS DIRECTED AND I HAVE TWO 5-15 GALLON FISH TANK PUMPS THAT SUPPLIES THE AIR I KNOW I DO GO KIND OF LIGHT ON THE FERTS BUT THEY GET A FRESH BATCH WEEKLEY I DO MAKE SURE MY PH ISNT OVER 6.2 O YEAH BEFORE I WENT TO 12/12 I USED 10 5 5 (1) TEASPOON PER GALLON,
7 9 5 (1) TEASPOON PER GALLON AND (1) TEASPOON OF 3 12 6 FOR 3 GALLONS
IT SOUNDS ODD BUT THE PLANTS REALLY SEEMED TO RESPOND VERY VERY VERY WELL TO THIS MIXTURE AND I DO PLAN ON USING NOTHING BUT THE BLOOM FROM NOW ON I JUST HERD THAT VU DONT HAVE TO USE ALL BLOOM FOR THE FIRST WEEK OR TWO DURING FLOWERING I DO THANK U FOR YOUR HELP.

HOOKED ON PONICS :D

notanovice
10-18-2004, 12:24 PM
it sounds like you are doing a good job, i wouldnt worry too much about the drooping unless they are drooping badly. keep a close eye on the drooping, but it sounds like that will clear up in a day or so. you are doing a fine job. keep it up. i wish all newer growers would pay that much attention to their
grow, and not be affraid of asking a question about anything they arent
familiar with.

get a thermometer for your grow room

draykcabsdog
10-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey retard turn of caps lock.

Niftyfifty
10-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Damn, somebody didn't get to wake and bake this morning... and when exactly was writing in caps deemed rude or annoying enough to call someone a retard? Anyway, I just want to add that you probably shouldn't worry about the droopy unless the leaves are practically hugging the stem and that it's normal for the plants to droop when the lights are out cuz that's their time to take a break from stretchin' up. I only worry when the plant starts changing colors, mutating or laying down while the lights are on. Happy growing! :D

bonbon
10-18-2004, 09:21 PM
the reason they're limp is because of stale air,if there is a way that you can replemish the air supply by introducing fresh air with a couple of fans(one on top blowing out,the other on the bottom blowing in)should help,the fans can run on a low speed,just so there is a fair amount of air exchange constantly with the lamp on & off....bonbon

jimmy5150guitars
10-19-2004, 05:34 AM
thanks guys my plants are fine i did put another fan in the room today but my plants seemed to have gotten over what ever it was that was making them droop o yeah fyi
i am using a 3 gallon resavoir and since i added an extra pump the other day. the plant have really taking off major root growth in fact i find their growth rate very hard to beleive so for all you guys that only have one pump you might want to ad another
and another thing it helps to listen to some experienced grower also the post i had on trimming my fan leave well i trimmed a few of the and the plants have really excelled in growth the dam things remind of a rose bush that has been ran over a few times and grown back. thanks guys