PDA

View Full Version : Flint girl dies reportedly being shot by child.

orangeman
08-24-2006, 10:34 PM
Wow, something bad happened this morning. My grandma was leaving to go play cards and she told me that she couldnt go the regular way because a girl got shot by a kid that went to our church. I knew this kid, story claims he was playing with a gun and it went off. Heres the full story.

http://www.mlive.com/newslogs/fljournal/index.ssf?/mtlogs/mlive_flintjournalextra/archives/2006_08.html

Big Calhoun
08-24-2006, 10:43 PM
That is very heart breaking. You have 2 victims: The girl and the little boy. That will haunt him the rest of his days.

This is why I am such a stickler for gun safety. People don't understand...hammer falls, BOOM! You can NEVER get that moment and what happens afterwards back. :(

Love Street
08-24-2006, 10:47 PM
i think when your 10 you know what a gun is, i wonder if there going to prosecute the kid, could really mess his life up

BUBBLEBERRY UK
08-24-2006, 10:54 PM
Orangeman thats crazy man,
i just find it hard to understand how a little boy can just find a gun a shotgun at that and begin playing with it were the fuck was his parents at,this type of shit gets me real mad :mad: a little girls life has been taken and all becase of some cunts negligence its one thing for the boy to be able to get access to the gun but for it to be loaded thats just straight fucking dumb
all i can say is my thoughts go out to the little girls mum and family

orangeman
08-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Meh I dunno what was up but that kid wasnt a murdering type. He was really playful and some times could be annoying lol. His grand parents tried to keep them in church but recently they stopped coming. This is like the first I'm hearing about this guy after they stopped coming. I dunno man, that story just doesnt sound right. Outside, playing with a shotgun? Something seems wrong.

BUBBLEBERRY UK
08-24-2006, 11:02 PM
yeah i make you right orangeman seems really strange to me too

orangeman
08-24-2006, 11:04 PM
It's kinda insane how it just happened this morning though. Fuckin 11 am in the morning and they already got pictures and a story and posted it on the internet. This is crazy man.

benagain
08-24-2006, 11:39 PM
that really sucks. I didn't real the full article, but someone (whoever owns the gun) should have been much more careful. If the gun was in a safe place and the kid knew how it worked, this wouldn't have happened.

daima
08-24-2006, 11:41 PM
i think when your 10 you know what a gun is, i wonder if there going to prosecute the kid, could really mess his life up

more like 3, if you live in america

dai*ma:stoned:

napolitana869
08-25-2006, 12:31 AM
thats really sad. I bet that little boy didnt think it was really loaded. If you have guns and kids in the same house guns need to be kept unloaded and locked up.

Captain Hanks
08-25-2006, 03:42 AM
It's kinda insane how it just happened this morning though. Fuckin 11 am in the morning and they already got pictures and a story and posted it on the internet. This is crazy man.

yeah it is pretty early for them to have full coverage of that allready, i wonder what he was doing with shotgun in the first place... something seems funny, sorry for your loss:(

spiked666killer
08-25-2006, 04:07 AM
Flint, Couple citys away. Your sorta close orangeman

Nochowderforyou
08-26-2006, 07:35 PM
more like 3, if you live in america

dai*ma:stoned:

Pretty much. "Godbless America...the land, of the freeeee!" :p

hammertime
09-04-2006, 06:21 AM
If you own guns and allow kids to play around them unsupervised.....you should be held accountable. I own guns and make sure they stayed locked up and away when children are around.

orangeman
09-04-2006, 07:07 PM
We went to church last sunday and they all came. Funny that the kid that I hang out with which is the little boy's brother was just laughing like it was funny. I dunno wtf his problem was but the boys mom was so hurt. It just seemed like she was dead or something just crying with no emotion. I feel so sorry for her.