PDA

View Full Version : Ignore the crap.

Sinsemilla Jones
10-16-2004, 12:32 PM
You know, when people insist on continually posting articles by people who are obviously biased, who lie about the facts, and who are NOT on our side on any of the marijuana/hemp issues, I think it would behove us all to give it the attention it so richly deserves.

None.
:p

I do think it's interesting, however, that people who claim to be big on law and order would blatantly steal someone's copyrighted work and post it here without permission.
:confused:

Euphoric
10-16-2004, 03:12 PM
good points.
it's insanity (nice word for it) to back up someone who would send you and your own children to jail to back up their own petty political agenda...makes you wonder how informed their choices really are :rolleyes:

pisshead
10-16-2004, 05:54 PM
copyrighted work...such as...?

Sinsemilla Jones
10-18-2004, 02:53 AM
But just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean the fuckers aren't out to get you. ;)

But this fucker aint out to get you.

I'm paranoid, too.
I think paranoia about the government is a good thing. :cool:

You usually just put up a link to the articles you refer us to, and when you do quote the whole article, you always give the link where it came from. And I have never seen you doctor a quote to make it fit your premise.

The articles you post are truly alternative points of view by people who seem honestly interested in the truth, and you never insinuate that all the people who don't share your point of view are inherently bad people.

Civilization is by definition a conspiracy.

pisshead
10-18-2004, 06:59 PM
i was just wondering specifically what you were referring to, that's all.

pisshead
10-18-2004, 07:03 PM
and you're right, if you're not paranoid or very very curious about what your government is up to, and just blindly accept whatever they say as truth, that's a million times worse than being paranoid.

the people who are paranoid and see a nazi germany/soviet russia nightmare emerging in this country are justifiably paranoid.

the others are just in for a big surprise i guess. it's easy to sit in your easy chair and watch football and want to nuke all those muslim terrorist bastards, while the real enemy is sitting in washington dc and wear nice 3 piece suits who don't fight for shit.

Imotep
10-19-2004, 12:57 PM
i think its healthy to have opposite opinions.
it makes you validate reassess and hone your positon.
plus it sucks around here when everyone is patting each other on the back.
ive dispelled a lot of mysticysm, incorrect and and inefficient theoires through reading stuff i knew would conflict.
etc.

maryjanemama
10-19-2004, 02:11 PM
All I have to say is that I am proud to be an American, but embarressed by my president. And that some (not all) of the Republicans on these boards make me truly wonder if lobotomies aren't prerequisite for voting conservative.

Yell as loud as you can, Sensi! I agree.

GHoSToKeR
10-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Imotep, youre right, it is good to have alternative opinions expressed here.. Reasoned debates are interesting, educational, and informative.. BUT, what really pisses me off, is when certain people get disagreed with, so their reply is "youre a wanker" and thinks of that nature.. accusing someone of being a baby murdering rapist, because theyre a liberal, or calling someone a gun crazy redneck because theyre Republicist.. thats the kind of shit we dont need

and when people like Ed Ward MD post articles written by people who would send you to prison for smokign weed.. well, i dont think anyone should listen to him lol

Sinsemilla Jones
10-19-2004, 02:20 PM
He's just a little stuck on his own site, but he's calmed down a little.

Good to see the Ghost is haunting us again, btw.:)

GHoSToKeR
10-19-2004, 02:22 PM
thanks Sinse :)

And ED hasnt? maybe im a bit confused.. hmm..

(quick, GHoST, think of something to say so you dont look stupid!! ummm..)

Torog go to hell!

(phew, that was close) lol

Sinsemilla Jones
10-19-2004, 02:37 PM
:p:p:p

Darn, you can't make a post of only emoticons.
:rolleyes:
:o

Sinsemilla Jones
10-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Not that I'm trying to pat you on the back or anything.;)

But I AM trying to pat MJMama's avatar!:p

Euphoric
10-19-2004, 03:31 PM
thanks Sinse :)

And ED hasnt? maybe im a bit confused.. hmm..

(quick, GHoST, think of something to say so you dont look stupid!! ummm..)

Torog go to hell!

(phew, that was close) lol

that was close...fortunately you saved the day! :D

Imotep
10-20-2004, 04:12 AM
may your back be like a ducks one in that it sheds water well and quickly like without emotional harm etc.
your a wanker. :D

Ed Ward MD
10-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Pretty much have all useless BS posters on ignore. Makes the board alot nicer. But, thanks for reaffirming thats what needs to be done.

Ed Ward, MD