PDA

View Full Version : shrooms

givemesomeweed
10-16-2004, 05:40 AM
what is a shroom trip like?

UserName AlphaNiner
10-16-2004, 06:57 AM
Ever trip on anything before?

If not, then the only piece of information I can provide is the movie "Waking Life."

It's a trip brought to you via DVD.

teknodppr
10-17-2004, 09:09 AM
shrooms are hard to describe. look at your finger prints. the body high feels like you have this force slowly swirling around inside your body. if i could put the body high into a picture, it would look like a swirly fingerprint type of pattern. i get a static kind of vision like when you are really stoned but there are more static visuals. everything looks 3 dimentional and warped or "sticking out". i get really confused about shadows to the point where i dont know what they are and i think they are just another visual. emotionally you are on a roller coaster. your emotions are exagerrated like you will be really happy then in just a few seconds the happiness can turn into the worst dredded feeling in the world. MUSHROOMS ARE SO FUCKING INSANE! i remember the hardest i ever tripped was only a level 3, but it was enough for me to be able to see my thoughts with another type of sight i had never experienced before. it was like i could look inside my mind. i could even see thoughts outside of my head. it was the most profound thing i have ever gone through. i want to feel that again, but that was an overly intense trip for me.