PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow smokers!

Cosmo
08-22-2006, 06:12 AM
I just moved to the Roswell area from California and have been looking to meet some fellow smokers.
I'm not what you'd call typical though: I'm middle-aged, successful, married, and no one knows about my secret (except my wife and a few close friends in CA). I've been smoking almost daily for the last 25 - 30 years and it hasn't brained my damage one bit. :stoned:
Seriously, I smoke more for medicinal purposes than anything else. I have some physical ailments for which weed is the best medicine I've yet found. It's also the best anti-depressant and sedative I've ever used. It's just plain fun too. I smoke a bowl after dinner every night - it's my nightcap (but, unlike booze, it won't kill me eventually).
I used to get medical marijuana in CA but the chances of that here in GA are about zero. That sucks. Anyone know of any sympathetic doctors in the Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek area?
I would love to meet some people with whom I actually have something (besides smoking) in common. There does seem to be a lot of Bible-thumpers and self-appointed moral guardians around here. We used to just laugh at them in CA ... here, they're the ruling class. :mad:
I'm very left-libertarian in my politics so I was pretty dismayed to see my neighbors with a Ralph Reed campaign sign on their lawn for the primary election last month. He lost - praise Jesus! :thumbsup:
Let's get together sometime!

yesireebob
09-02-2006, 06:02 AM
Cosmo,I feel your pain dude.I used to live in the roswell area in the early eighties.There was som good weed there then.I am near acworth/kennesaw now.I hope to find som new hook-ups anywhere in Atlanta.My hookup that I have now is too wishy washy.

yesireebob
09-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Sorry cosmo I tryed to edit my post but was righting a novel,and went over my 15 minutes.Basically what I was gonna right is no politicion is perfect,not all thingthe same on all issues.Some are rabid but ole Ralphs ok when you get down to it.It's more the crowd hes in with.I try to get along with all of them
right and left, but there are somethings I don't agree within all people if I talk to themlong enough.We all have differences,Lets just spin one up and laugh about it.What you think?

Cosmo
09-09-2006, 04:12 AM
Yeah, I haven't had any luck finding any here either. It's really starting to irritatate me. If you know anybody ...
I don't know what you're talking about regarding Mr. Reed. If he knew you smoked the devil weed, he would have you slapped in jail so fast your head would spin. He's that kind of asshole.
He would like every girl and boy in America to pray to Jesus every day in school (especially if you're an evil Mooslim or one of those weirdo Boodist, Hindoo or Catholic nutjobs), every girl and boy in America to learn all about how evolution is a load of crap and how everything in the Bible really, really happened, slap homosexuals in "re-education camp" to straighten them out, put women who have abortions in a "special" camp (a.k.a. prison), try, convict and execute the doctors who perform those abortions for murder. And so on ...
Sorry, but I think he's what's wrong with this country.

reefergrl
09-11-2006, 03:02 AM
i'm in the macon area not too close to y'all but not too very far away either. I don;t have any to get rid of but i sure would sit down and match a few. i try to get up there once a month to concerts, depending on who's playing and whether my budget will allow it. but so far this summer i've seen four shows up there, 3 at chastain park i love that place. is that far from you?
i thought they were around each other but i'm not sure. well give me a shout if you would like that.

boogietyme
09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Welcome to Atlanta - Your bio sounds a lot like mine, so we have things in common already. Maybe we could meet up sometime and the four of us (you, me + partners) go out to dinner and a toke. I am working on getting my hushmail email address reinstated, then i could give it to ya. Hang in there, Atlanta is a cool place to live. Hope to be meeting you soon.