PDA

View Full Version : Well the Hempfest was a success!

wallhofen
08-20-2006, 12:50 AM
4 or 5 of us cannabis members met for a beer near downtown at noon on Saturday and then wandered down thru the Hempfest. It's the largest I've seen it, and very busy by 2pm. We only stayed an hour or two, and I'm not exaggerating, for every one person leaving there were 10 just going into the Hempfest.

I've seen more brownies and 'candy' this year. I think everybody was well behaved, including our Seattle police!

I know at least half of us were planning to come back tomorrow.

Let's hear it from you if you were there, and your thoughts on how it was.

Wallhofen

UnitedParcelSecrets
08-20-2006, 01:43 AM
I was there today. Loved the brownies and got a lot of new glass. It was pretty sweet ...

hoss45
08-20-2006, 04:04 AM
that was my first time at hempfest.tried a browny, got a slight buzz.
got some new glass and made some new friends.
we left around 2pm, alot of people(tons)were coming thru the gates.
if i did'nt have plans for sunday, i would go again.

thanks wall

WeedGremblin
08-20-2006, 07:03 AM
I didnt go today but do you guys think I could score some hash there?

wallhofen
08-20-2006, 03:35 PM
I didnt go today but do you guys think I could score some hash there?

Well, I saw Lollipops, brownies, as well as dime bags of green, I don't see why you couldn't find hash if you looked hard enough

UnitedParcelSecrets
08-20-2006, 06:36 PM
I saw O's of weed, myself ... not a hard thing to find around there right now! :P

notAfed
08-22-2006, 06:49 AM
4 or 5 of us cannabis members met for a beer near downtown at noon on Saturday and then wandered down thru the Hempfest. It's the largest I've seen it, and very busy by 2pm. We only stayed an hour or two, and I'm not exaggerating, for every one person leaving there were 10 just going into the Hempfest.

I've seen more brownies and 'candy' this year. I think everybody was well behaved, including our Seattle police!

I know at least half of us were planning to come back tomorrow.

Let's hear it from you if you were there, and your thoughts on how it was.

Wallhofen

COOKIE! COOKIE!! COOKIE!!!

The crowd was great...I really enjoyed bumping into like kind buds down there!!

It was great meeting you all down there..lets do it again next year !!

I had NOT one bad vibe down there...both days!!....but it was as hot as a MOFO down there,no shade!!! you would think that a plant-fest would have had some shade leaves to duck under,good thing i bought sunscreen...it was fun getting roasted and toasted!! :rasta:

wallhofen
08-22-2006, 01:47 PM
COOKIE! COOKIE!! COOKIE!!!

The crowd was great...I really enjoyed bumping into like kind buds down there!!

It was great meeting you all down there..lets do it again next year !!

I had NOT one bad vibe down there...both days!!....but it was as hot as a MOFO down there,no shade!!! you would think that a plant-fest would have had some shade leaves to duck under,good thing i bought sunscreen...it was fun getting roasted and toasted!! :rasta:

You're right NotAfed, there was little or no shade. So here's my suggestion: Next year when we go down there, we'll get everybody to throw some bagseed down along the water and in the park like areas. It will give us shade the following year!

wall

hoss45
08-23-2006, 12:52 AM
hell of an idea. good to meet everybody

notAfed
08-23-2006, 04:02 PM
You're right NotAfed, there was little or no shade. So here's my suggestion: Next year when we go down there, we'll get everybody to throw some bagseed down along the water and in the park like areas. It will give us shade the following year!

wall

Great idea WALL..lets not stop there...we should continue up to Greenlake:thumbsup:

melahknee
01-31-2008, 07:27 AM
hempfest was bangin.

i am pretty sure that i was swimming threw crowds of people. it was fucking HUGE! lol

we were standing around smoking and some guy walks past us, looks at us, but keeps walking, then really quietly says "wanna buy some shrooms?" and kept walking. lol
so we bought some shrooms. hahahah