PDA

View Full Version : Test coming up *Questions*

LDS79
10-14-2004, 07:54 PM
I'm a light smoker. Only smoke maybe a joint a day... sometimes not even that.

I smoked lastnight (less than a joint with someone else). I have an interview either next Thursday or Friday (unconfirmed). Lastnight I started drinking A LOT of water. Today I bought some AZO standard (how much should I take by the way? And for how long?). If I drink a lot of water like I'm doing and take these AZO, should I be able to pass considering I'm a light smoker?

Any input would be great. :)

*I'm also considering going and getting some Detox stuff... what works and what doesn't?*

Also.... last question... do the Walgreens home tests work? I was thinking of doing one a couple of days before just to see if I was clean.

Thanks!

museikfreak65
10-14-2004, 09:38 PM
The detox stuff is a pure waste of money and most labs anymore are looking for the byproducts in that garbage save your money it's a pure waste of it, as far as the Walgreens test they seem to be one of the better ones I've used a few different ones the last few days and when I took my test yesterday the setup looked similar. for my test they make you wash your hands they know about the dried bleach on the fingertips trick. you don't need to consume tons of water untill the day of and it can't hurt the day before you know you are going to get tested another myth - all water is going to do is dilute a sample - so it really only helps the day of the test. time and exercise, IS the only known way to get the metabolites they are testing for out of your system.

for more info on the subject read this link it's still the best capsule review I've found regarding the matter. Most people just don't seem to realize just one bong hit over a weekend is enough to cause a fail on a drug test. The day of the test just drink tons of water, take B-12, If you can eat lots of red meat and fish to increase your creatin level in the next few days or pick up some creatine and actually Walgreen's sells it (about 11.00 a can here in the pacific northwet) and use it the days before the test, Creatin level are also something that they look for if the levels are too low they know it's been diluted, good labs look for these things - additives are risky because they can effect ph which is also checked - as always the best bet is to be able to produce your own sample. Recommendation, dilute and take a vitamin with 3 times the recommended amount of b-12 about two hours before the test mainly for color if you are flooding your system with water after about 2 hours the coloring looks much more balanced - and isn't nearly as neon yellow it will have a more natural appearance. But read the link.

There is a tremendous amount of PURE STUPID information out there, and a bit of it is posted on this site, do your research and quit smoking till your test - weed isn't physically addictive, another myth, it can be psychologically addictive, but bottom line it's in your head it's a matter of how willing you are to want to pass the test and how weak a person is - the only real side effect is you might be just a touch cranky the first two days. I'm not familiar with AZO standard, someone else can hopefully help you there.

DO NOT drink bleach (a friend of mine's daughter, who has to run random tests was actually under the impression this would help, and it might if you don't end up poisoning yourself first, that idea is just plain STUPID and even stupider is the Idea of ingesting DRAINO, It amazes me the stupid and potentially deadly ideas people think to use to pass these tests) the problem is people don't do their own research and believe what someone said someone else did and the truth is most of these ideas are just lame but people when they are desperate are willing to believe anything, but then again a lot of people are sheep. use your brain and research. The more informed you are the better prepared you will be, as in anything in life.

In any event check out this link it will fill you in on what the whole thing is about and correct a lot of myths out there - If people say some of these ludicris ideas work more power to them - but if you want to pass abstain the forthcoming days and dilute before your test - It will work! But really take the time and read the link I'm posting it will answer more than I can. Really I keep posting this because people should know their facts, and a rather large amount of people really don't seem to know the KNOWN facts regarding the matter if they would take the time to properly research it. Besides I find drug testing pure SH*T, so anyone I can help beat these tests I will.

http://www.marijuana.com/content.php3

Good Luck

Be Well

LDS79
10-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the help. I read the article you posted. Lots of great information.

I may or may not be tested. I haven't been told exactly but am trying to go in to my interview expecting to be tested (the company that I'm interviewing for is an Occupational Health Facility... they do drug testing for companies as well as pre-employment screenings.) So, I would expect to have a test myself.

I'm not addicted, I just like the buzz. I can do without though. It's not like that. I've stopped smoking at least until I find out if I'm going to be tested. I'm going to try the Asprin thing as well as drinking water and taking B-12.

Will taking 4 Asprin before the test work alone? or do I still need to do the other things too?

museikfreak65
10-17-2004, 02:01 AM
I actually didn't mess with the aspirin because my understanding is they interfere with the test, that and personally I just don't much like aspirin - no I would suspect you should be fine, just get the creatin level up a bit in your system so the test doesn't look diluted - and I suspect you are right - if you get the job I would expect to be tested - I'd be surprised if they didn't. Also I wasn't assuming you personally were addicted - my posts are pretty general for anyone who looks in to get them the proper information, once I started to seriously dig around on the net I discovered how much real bad info was out there and how much people just really don't understand how the labs actually go about testing, hopefully if you get the job you will post more to help others also, there are a lot of young people getting bad info from friends that could potentially (and not just young people but they tend to have more of the wilder ideas) cause them permanent damage just because they wanted to smoke a relatively harmless drug - hell, aspirin does more to the system than weed. And I'd rather they get the help they want without hurting themselves - I'll let their president do that to them.

good luck

HAHAHAimHIGH
08-10-2010, 06:40 AM
So I'm actually on papers for NOT, I repeat, NOT having marijuana. Thank you to the fine cops of Texas for that stupid shit. Anyways I'm on my last PO appointment and probably will get tested since I failed my one and only piss test. The first time I used protox, that failed with flying colors n I pretty much pissed away $50. This time around Im listening to my older n far wiser pothead friends and they recommended AZO Standards...I quit smoking 2 weeks b4 my appointment...I took AZOs as directed for 3 consecutive days...waited a day then started a 1 week detox I got from GNC. It is now just under 48 hrs b4 my expected test...I have drunk tons of water during the day, and tons of beer at night, nothing makes you piss like beer does...I am waking up tom (just under 24hrs from my test) to take one last dose of AZOs and a full glass of water every 30 mins until my test...the day of I'm waking up at 430 to chug even more water b4 my 9am apt. I will show up to my PO with a NoFear energy drink as I always do, which has creatine and b12 to add a Lil color to my urine. After just the 3 days of taking AZOs most of my piss has been clear, even the just waking up piss. I'm not sure it will work yet, but my gut instinct says it'll b fine...I'm going to reply Wednesday after my test to let all the weed smokers know if this method works.

HAHAHAimHIGH
08-10-2010, 07:00 AM
KNOW your rights because cops WONT tell you
If you get stopped n they find drugs DONT SAY SHIT, request to talk with your lawyer an shut the fuck up until you do. You WILL go to jail, that's inevitable, just deal with it, but unless you admit the shit is yours they can not charge you with it.
Do not say you have smoked, if you say that it is considered possesion
DO NOT smoke in your car, that gives probable cause because you may not smell the weed stank but they sure as fuck will
DO NOT sell out of the places you chill at cuz that's an excellent way to get raided n have you and your friends sent to jail, if your friend is doing this, slap his/her stupid ass n walk out
If you are being followed by a cop, park at the nearest spot, lock your door n walk into watever building you are by n kill time, even if they do get out with you they can't search your car without a warrent or probable cause, and you going into a store to "buy a soda" is not reason to search you
DO NOT act nervous, they can sense that shit, tell yourself you are not gonna get in trouble to ease the nervousness
And lastly do not keep plants anywhere visible or smellable anywhere by ur house so if a cop duz come knocking he can't pop you with a felony intent to sell, that's a bitch to deal with later in life

awall93
08-14-2010, 06:41 AM
ok i took a hit about 2 weeks ago you cant even really call it a hit i saw no smoke come out of my lungs but i could taste the bud. now i find out my parents turned in an app for a job that is goin to hair test me possibly within the next two weeks. i shave my head to a #1 everday before i leave home so i do believe they will take from my armpit (considering they cant take from anywhere else cause i shave) now are there an home remedys i can use to pass this thing that only time i smoked prior to this was 3 months ago. pleease hekp me in any way possible to pass this. i am against toxin wash so please dont suggest thank you in advance :(