PDA

View Full Version : senator dayton evacuates himself and office from washington, dc...important

pisshead
10-13-2004, 05:13 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/october2004/121004closesoffice.htm

we've been told more attacks are coming. we've been told by various CFR and federal criminals that either the capital will be attacked and destroyed, or there will be various attacks nationwide on a large scale, or both. gary hart has said that denver, dallas and cleveland will get hit.

this is important. more patriot act legislation that turns this country into a dictatorship is in place RIGHT NOW. we are told we will be attacked, and that legislation will be put in place.

i can't put into words how serious this situation is. i know scientists and intellectuals and artists in germany left in the 30's because of what they saw happening, and all i can say is if i was in any position to do so, i might think for a second about leaving. it's scary to see this happening. but i'd rather stay and try to warn people instead.

this country does not operate as a constitutional republic anymore, and hasn't for a long time. it has been taken over by evil people, who have evil things planned. we were warned by the founders that this would happen, as it always happens in all of history. i just can't believe people can't see it happening as they cheer on the destruction of the country.

we need to get back to a constitutional republic, abolish all executive orders, abolish the federal reserve and CIA and start printing our own currency, not based on debt with interest to a private corporate board. we need checks and balances and separation of powers, giving the feds only the authority in the constitution. there's a reason that document was written. it was born out of what we're seeing happening to our country right now.

big government tyranny does not protect us from terrorism. we're being told we will be attacked, and the current big government tyranny can't even stop it. they are behind it. so why on earth would we want to give them more power? they stand to gain from the terrorism. they get more funding and more power and more control and use.

wow.

heartsurgerysurviver
10-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Pisshead
I've been reading your posts for a while now , even on Marihemp, you express alot of my points of view on politics and our government. My perception is that only about 10% of the american people see the TRUE way our government is. The other 90% are sheeple, being led down any path the real puppet masters want. NEITHER political party [ dems or reps] care about anything or anyone, only their own agenda. I fear we are doomed. Revolution? not enough supporters. Out-cry of the people? Main stream media will never, ever allow it. My question to you, that i ask myself constantly, is: What to do? I seem to speak out to deaf ears, most are allready brain washed.
Best to you and yours
peace
heart

ps. puff..... puff...passs......

pisshead
10-13-2004, 09:24 PM
yeah, when they say the revolution will not be televised, they are correct. there is a revolution going on, but you won't see it on the tv. the mainstream media work with the feds to sell us the perception that everything's fine, and nothing bad is happening or is planned. it's a little scary. everyone from top newspaper editors to executive producers on mainstream tv shows are controlled, and you're liked if you go against the official prewritten associated press story that gets put out on the big mainstream cable news and spread out to all the local affiliates all over the country. that's how it works, cut and paste. if you don't cut and paste, you're blacklisted from the posh media events.

if only 5 percent knew the full scope of what was happening, i think a revolution could be possible. right now it's probably not that much yet, but the government is managing to piss more and more people off as the tyranny starts to happen more frequently and indiscriminately. they want to destroy the middle class, and are gearing up for mass protests and riots (why? what do they have planned that all this police state is going to be necessary all over the country?). the middle class will fight back, hopefully, once people start losing their property rights and their free speech and everything becomes a crime and people start getting 'disappeared...', they'll begin to think maybe this isn't freedom.

we are becoming nazi germany or russia. i don't want to think we're doomed, but people need to wake up fast before they're tracked and traced and taxed and licensed and registered to death by the loving new world order. neither side is going to help us, like you said, they follow their own interests and have a master plan for the future, and it doesn't include most of us, and it's certainly not freedom for the rest.

smokey
10-13-2004, 11:38 PM
well u should become anarchists coz all governments r the same
its not different here in england but anyone besides blair in power would be a good thing as long as they wont be bush's lapdog or get told what to do by the rest of europe

pisshead
10-14-2004, 02:58 PM
anarchy isn't an answer. then you'll just have a band of nutjobs gain control and want to be dictatoris. and there's no recourse if your neighbor steals your car or kills and rapes your wife.

that's no answer. a constitutional republic will work. any form of government will always be overthrown by tyrants, using crafty propaganda to get the people accept it, as has happened for centuries.

we need to understand what our rights are and realize how far we've drifted from a republic and how we're getting closer and clsoer to tyranny and dictatorship.

it's not different in england, it's the same in a lot of places all over the world. that's what's happening, a tyrannical world government is forming.