PDA

View Full Version : flickin the bean

fonda
10-13-2004, 07:30 AM
any girls out there who wil admit to playin with themseleves, my girl says she never does it.

Imotep
10-14-2004, 12:49 PM
i flicked my missus in the bean once.
she fuckin hit me.
serves me right i suppose hehe :D

kiwi
10-15-2004, 01:22 AM
:D Well I don't give a shit what any other women says....yes we flick the bean, its a natural thing, and at the end of the day only a women knows what a women likes. There is no need to feel ashamed about it, its only your body. :p

fonda
10-15-2004, 08:23 AM
U sound like a nice women kiwi, ay least u know what u want, would'nt mind seeing it some time. :eek:

maryjanemama
10-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Flickin' the bean? HAhahahaha! :D And ouch! I don't think flick is the right word...girls and guys are the same, everybody does it and whoever says they don't is lying!

Tech
10-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Idon,t belive any woman doesn,t flick her bean no matter what she says.
If you say you don,t have a flick girls your liars............filthy flicking liars. :D

dog420
10-16-2004, 09:20 AM
lmao @ flick the bean!!!

and yeh im sure 80% of the woman play by them selfs,,,,rude not to right gurls?

Peace

Darth Smoker
10-19-2004, 02:22 AM
:D Well I don't give a shit what any other women says....yes we flick the bean, its a natural thing, and at the end of the day only a women knows what a women likes. There is no need to feel ashamed about it, its only your body. :p

hahaha, golden.

buddha
10-19-2004, 03:59 AM
Think about how many guys you know that do and thats how many girls you know that do. Girls are just lairs and no one knows why maybe they want to feel sepirior by saying they dont.

jacquelyne
10-23-2004, 12:08 AM
hell yes why not even in front of my bf

Proof
10-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Tut my gf says she dont but i think she does

Kid Dynamite
10-23-2004, 03:18 PM
i would have thought all girls do

ickivicki
10-24-2004, 09:15 AM
There's a big difference in the way girls and guys look at themselves...sexually. Right off the bat girls are taught to look at sex differently then guys. With girls you're taught that you're "Respecting yourself" when you withdraw from sexual activity. But it's only natural to get all horned up at least once in a while, and there isn't always someone around, so while a girl might please herself, she'll feel ashamed to admit it.

I say "what ever floats your boat!" Do whatever you want as long as you aren't hurting anyone or anything....

Ammie
10-28-2004, 03:13 AM

AMEN to that kiwi :D

00Ampersand
10-28-2004, 04:41 AM
mmmmmmmmm....ammie flicking the bean...I wonder if ammie's bean has an "s" printed on it and tastes like sugary Wild Cherry...mmmmmmmmm, cherry
~007~

Ammie
10-28-2004, 05:00 AM
mmmmmmmmm....ammie flicking the bean...I wonder if ammie's bean has an "s" printed on it and tastes like sugary Wild Cherry...mmmmmmmmm, cherry
~007~

oh my :eek:

fonda
10-28-2004, 11:52 AM
I got my missus to do it in front of me yipppeee :D thanks to everyone she listen to all the lovely women on this site :D :D :D

00Ampersand
10-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Haha, just messin with you ammie....or am I?
~007~

Ammie
10-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Haha, just messin with you ammie....or am I?
~007~

thats what i was just askin myself :rolleyes:

00Ampersand
10-28-2004, 08:50 PM
sorry I got your hopes up
~007~

Ammie
10-28-2004, 09:04 PM
sorry I got your hopes up
~007~

lol thats ok im sure ill get over it :p

kiwi
10-30-2004, 06:32 AM
:D So pleased that things worked out for you fonda....me personnally have never had a problem bout being open bout this type of thing cos i know that the rest of the world is doing the same thing. There is nothing wrong with knowing how to give yourself pleasure cos weather you male or female not ever shag you have in your lifetime will garentee your satisfaction, lets be honest ppl. I'v had my fair share of dud roots, when you get up thinking....
"Hell i didn't know it was a race to see who could cum first"....LOL, if you know what I mean...... ;)

slinger
10-31-2004, 05:59 AM
masterbation,its a greet thing.were doin,gonna do,or just got done doin it.dont let her yank your cord man,late

maryjanemama
10-31-2004, 04:12 PM
:D So pleased that things worked out for you fonda....me personnally have never had a problem bout being open bout this type of thing cos i know that the rest of the world is doing the same thing. There is nothing wrong with knowing how to give yourself pleasure cos weather you male or female not ever shag you have in your lifetime will garentee your satisfaction, lets be honest ppl. I'v had my fair share of dud roots, when you get up thinking....
"Hell i didn't know it was a race to see who could cum first"....LOL, if you know what I mean...... ;)
So true! Been there! :p

choasforages
11-01-2004, 02:19 AM
ahhhhh, WEEED and masterbation, yes im a guy, and yes most girls masterbate, but society has taught us to call horny girls slutty, yet be proud of guys that perform the same behavoir, fuck that bullshit, HAIL SATAN and be happy with yourself

Euphoric
11-15-2004, 05:24 PM
wow, some interesting stories here...erm, personally i think it's a*~* beautiful*~* thing when a chica is going to town by herself. (i have never understood why the christian church has wanted to supress that..sillly people!)
Also, i tend to agree with kiwi's point that the girls that say they dont are lying! The power is in your hands..er..fingers...
well time for some spagettios. MmMmMm :)

Looker
01-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey I dunno about you guys but my wife is real religious born a gain christian and all that but she fucks great six ways till sunday I get handjobs, blowjobs,
she titty fucks me, anal, everything

And when shes having her period I have fun too! after shower she goes in the bedroom naked and puts body lotion all over I get fuckin hot went in there jerked off and watched then stood up and blew a load right on her 36 DD tits!!!

My wifes the fuckin coolest 8 years of great ball busting sex!!!

Wish I could get her to flick the bean for me though that would be cool

I'll ask her today

Dreadmantic
01-20-2005, 05:01 PM
First of all...TMI...second of all of COURSE i play with myself. I loves it. It's fun. Feels great and you don't even have to give instructions.