PDA

View Full Version : Email to Steve Gordon. No Way! Say it is not so?

Ed Ward MD
10-13-2004, 04:48 AM
Email to Steve Gordon. No Way! Say it is not so?

http://badnarik.org/supporters/blog/2004/10/12/our-day-in-court/

As much as this country is in desperate need of Constitutional Rights for millions of the oppressed still suffering and dead. Please say it is not so that the Libertarian Party NOT use that money for exposure of the Libertarian Party platform to return this country to the people.

I will be glad to expound on the reasons this is the Rights thing to do. Briefly, this money is gone from the taxpayers, they will never see another nickel of it whether the feds win or lose. Iraq has sucked it up along with hundreds of billions that our children will be paying for. If LP wins, this money would still have been out of the taxpayers hands, it was LP effort, funds and backing of the LPs.
How many more nations must be destroyed by fascism?
How many more nations will have 4.5 billion years of plague (DU)?
How many more of my dead brothers and sisters will I hear about through the net grapevine without notice of the corporate press or this government?
This money, if granted, has been paid for in the suffering, oppression, suppression, and death of millions over the decades this distorted, bastardized and illegitimate government has usurped the Constitution of America.

WILL LP BE GIVING THIS MONEY TO THE TAXPAYERS? OR WILL LP, IN REALITY, BE GIVING IT BACK TO THIS TYRANT GOVERNMENT TO FURTHER IT'S FASCISM.

If you decide to give the money to the taxpayers, PLEASE KEEP MY 2 CENTS OF THE RETURN TO THE TAXPAYER. I LIKE THE BLOOD WASHED OFF MY COINAGE PRIOR TO DELIVERY.

If nothing else, in 4 years the LP might see a settlement if not squashed by this government prior.
Earmark this money to memory of those that will be oppressed during the 4 year interval in which the LPs and oppressed will have to wait for another chance like the one that was stolen from us this year.
What will change in those 4 years of more tyranny?
Do you think the press, judiciary, crats, etc., are going to grow Mary Poppin's wings and suddenly stop killing?

I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF THE OPPRESSED AND DEAD.
I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF FUTURE OPPRESSED AND DEAD. Earmark this money to expose LP platforms to this governments taxpayers. The denial of those rights this year is the reason for this money, possibly, being granted. That is where the money should go, IMO. There is far more return on their investment with LP than they will ever get from tyranny.

Ed
Ed Ward, MD