PDA

View Full Version : True Bluntâ?¢

orangeman
08-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Meh, I guess I was wrong about blunt wraps. I tried the flavor "Sizzurp" from True Blunts (http://trueblunt.com/main_page.htm) and my God it was tasty :p. I mean it didnt taste like tar when I was sealing it, it was easy to roll, formed a nice firm blunt and the only con I have about these is the taste when you take a drag from the blunt. It sorta tastes like how Swishers Sweets taste when you lick them to get it moist. But other than that they were pretty good, but I still think I'm gonna stick to the cigarillos lol. Still though, I recommend people try them atleast once :thumbsup:.

Thehulkster321
08-08-2006, 09:13 PM
I prefer Royal Blunts but thats just me. Wet Mango all the way

OniEhtRedrum781
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
royal blunts > true blunts,

i heard the sizzurp flavour's really good tho..

orangeman
08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
royal blunts > true blunts

:p.

cannabis campbell
08-08-2006, 09:50 PM
sour apple
strawberry (very nice)
purple haze

all v good flavours

duckfool
08-09-2006, 12:08 AM
kingpin blunts > all other wraps

pixel
08-09-2006, 12:59 AM
i just went out and bought myself a purple haze royal blunt wrap for my birthday today. the only problem is that i have no weed to put in it. a dry birthday, all i had was like half a bowl this morning, got me nowhere. oh well, tommorow's another day. i seriously have like 5 or 6 different dealers, one of them was calling 2 other dealers for me, didnt know them, and not a single dealer out of the 7 or 8 came through. fuckin blows!

the best thing to remember when youre dry is that YOU WILL get weed again! it's a wonderful feeling and it takes that strange feeling of frusteration/anxiousness when you're dry. i seem to be ok when i know for a fact that i wont be gettin weed for awhile, but it blows to all hell when you have the money ready, youre makin calls, people are callin other people for you, and you got nothin. started making calls at like 10 this morning and it's now 9 at night.

if anyone lives in rochester NY and wants to hook a birthday boy up with an eigth, HIT ME UP!

orangeman
08-09-2006, 01:01 AM
How old did you turn?

MeatRulz
08-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Blunt wraps are gay the only way to do it right is cigars.

orangeman
08-09-2006, 01:23 AM

I agree, but I was just tryin these out cuz my friend gave me one so I rather smoke it instead of say (I dont smoke wraps :p). Like I said I like to break down rillo's and roll 'em back up but if I'm with some one with blunt wraps then I wont not smoke it.

cannabis campbell
08-09-2006, 01:36 AM
How old did you turn?

probably 3 :D

orangeman
08-09-2006, 02:17 AM
probably 3 :D

LOL

Thehulkster321
08-10-2006, 02:29 AM

People who think blunt wraps are gay are gay lol

Blunt wraps,
Smell wicked good
Are moist and easier to roll (in my opinion)
Have a stronger flavor then most Flavored Cigars

Cigars,
Taste like ass when you lick it to seal
If there old they can crack in your pocket

I think most people like cigars becuase they are the "classic" blunt skin. I will admit White Owls have a cool tube that they come in and they are also cheaper to buy by the box. I will smoke a Phillie, White Owl, Swisher, True Blunt, Royal Blunt ect. dont matter to me but when I buy my own skins I buy a wrap not a cigar.