Ammie
10-10-2004, 03:01 AM
i cant believe more peeps dont post im here!!! come on mich represent:D:D:D

AbbaZabba
01-07-2005, 04:10 AM
I'm here aswell....

zarathustra
01-07-2005, 05:21 AM
yay michigan! whereabout are you? I'm in Ann Arbor...in a dorm room...not high enough....

littleguitar
02-06-2005, 02:15 PM
hi, love ur spirit, fellow michiganders :) northern mich here. input on seed strains for this climate is GREATLY appreciated! i'm trying some top44, papaya, early bud, early misty and passion #1. feels like home here :) can't wait for spring! bye all.............

kimmie
03-02-2005, 03:58 AM
i keep posting nobody answering- but anyway i'm here in mi too

Durden
03-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Michigan land of snow and salt :)
Southwest michigan, just outside of detriot
kimmie is portage near jackson?

kimmie
03-03-2005, 07:39 PM
i actually have no idea; just moved here from nc. i've been told portage is about 2 hours to the west of detroit.pleased to meet cha

Weedbuddy91
03-13-2005, 04:51 AM
Hey whats up michiganiers? Anyone live near farminghton hills?

Casper
03-13-2005, 05:37 AM
I'm here! Detroit resident, East side.

Casper
03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Casper I got your sn so ill talk to you soon and maybe you could sell me some weed?

I don't sell, but I do buy!!!! :D

Weedbuddy91
03-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Alright thats cool but also if you could i was jw if i could by a bowl from you and you could send it to me in the mail if you can try and go online and ill talk to you more about it

n1ghtv1s1on
04-14-2005, 02:14 PM
i keep posting nobody answering- but anyway i'm here in mi too

I think you'll like reading this blog : http://stonerbooks.blogspot.com

It's all about stoning in MI baby! We shud all get together I say. :)

smokiemon
04-30-2005, 07:44 AM
Michigan man, Always could use an extra friend.
sativa's is my breed. allthough Indica is my
current alternative. Hit me up, we can chat
maybe have a smoke somtime. [email protected]

jimbones
05-02-2005, 02:08 PM
high ammie remember me bballs did ya see my pic,s posted by Ocram in the user galleries under jimbones pic,s

Stonerbudz
07-09-2005, 04:36 PM
what up i am from Mi and i forgot i had an account here and was just surfin around nice to see some ppl from Mi........i just moved up here from Oklahoma about a year ago so i dont know anyone except my family( dad stepmom brothers cousins aunts uncles.......................well all my family......) So hopefully i can chat with some of you guys well Later
Peace~Stoner

nomadherbman
07-20-2005, 07:22 PM
new to michigan aswell, moved here in april......Royal Oak
if anyone want to blaze up hit me up...ive got the crasiest glass collection..its worth more than my car lol

[email protected]

stonerpoet
09-10-2005, 02:41 AM
I'm in the SOO
I moved up here from Cali. and I cant find weed for the life of me :(

hahaitsdoogle
05-15-2006, 05:03 PM
no way, weeds everywhere, best bet is with kids 18 :-p

BlakeCarrington
05-22-2006, 05:58 PM
mjgal, A true D-Boy here. New friends always welcome. Check the profile and holla if you want. Lets work on the shyness

mjgal
05-24-2006, 11:11 PM
blake - took your advice and working on the shyness.:) It's a slow process

BlakeCarrington
05-30-2006, 05:01 PM
mjgal-good to know that you are paying attention. lol
always good to get a shout out, keep'em coming

pumpkin
06-27-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm here! :rasta: :thumbsup:

oldnslow
07-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Wow i guess its not allowed to post our email addy or pics?? I posted on this thread with a couple macro pics of colorfull bud with the phrase KABOOM, KABLAM, OOOHH, AHHH, THE COLORS, that was in reference to the holiday. I also posted my email addy in hopes of finding some new friends in the area i'm soon moving to. I tried to include my email addy into the user profile, but it dosent show up, so just included it into the post.

My post apparently has been deleted, because it isnt there now, and it did go up when i posted it.

I did read the forum guidlines, I didnt offer anything for sale, or to give away. I only offered my help and advice as an experienced grower.

I'm baffled??? Anybody care to help me understand what happened? No notice or explanation was given, and i have never had a problem with anyone here in the past. ?????

pumpkin
07-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Ask a mod, that doesn't sound right??

:confused: :confused:

hahaitsdoogle
07-05-2006, 06:02 AM
you by chance near wyoming oldnslow

oldnslow
07-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Well....I sorta posted about the deletion in hopes that a mod would provide an answer of some sort, but nothing has come to my email addy, or in this thread. This sort of seems like dels mode of doing things with random and seemingly no reason for deleting posts and banning folks, but i thought he left as a mod on this site a few weeks ago??

Well, its no big deal, i guess, but it would be nice to know just what i did wrong from the person who deleted the post. Like i said, i know for a fact that it was posted to this thread for about 10 minutes, so it's not a "stoner moment" where we sometimes forget where we post things, haha.

Nope not in wyoming, currently in indiana for about 2 more weeks, then off to mid michigan. I'm still looking for new friends in mich. to share experiences with, but i dont need to have a prob with a mod or admin.......so again i ask???what did i do wrong. I can and will follow any rules and regs, but i need to know what the rules are, and after reading the forum guidelines, i just dont see where any tou's were broken. I can only think it was because i posted a couple macro pics along with my email addy in the same post???? Peace to friends

Psycho4Bud
07-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Your post was in the end of a line of 3 in which one was looking for a hook-up, the next was offering, then yours. Kind of looked like; don't mess with the kids....contact me sort of thing.

There are NO looking for hook-ups or sales. If that wasn't your intention, sorry. There is no problem in posting a personal e-mail in here while looking for friends in your area....could just be that your post got caught up in the the right place at the wrong time. If so....sorry!

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

MsStrawberrySwisher
07-06-2006, 04:01 AM
<--detroit girlie here :D

oldnslow
07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks for sort of clearing that up Psycho4bud. No prob on my end friend.:) I know how the game is played, and i never cross the line or violate whatever rules are in effect. I admit i do things a little differently sometimes, so maybe that raised a red flag on your end, but there never will be violation of the rules or tou from me. Thats all i have to go by, and i do my best to comply. I really do understand the need to prevent open sales on the net, and fully agree that kids need to be "shooed" away. So if i got caught up in that effort to keep kids and cops away, thats cool. Thanks again for the reply:dance:

jimbones
10-11-2006, 04:02 PM
thats,not me i,m jimbones not him

aheadatime
05-11-2007, 12:55 AM
waddup all, im from detroit.
the french chick is cute but the pregnacy has gotta go =/ btw, anyone know where i can get some freshly picked buds? im sick of the bunk ive been seeing lately. my buddys got some cali weed for like 400 an o but fuck that lol. im loaded but i love good deals n how do i work on my pro for this site??