PDA

View Full Version : firecrackers and planefight (not smuggling)

Shrooms
08-04-2006, 11:00 PM
yo, quick question about firecrackers. im going on a plane for like 5 hours tomorrow across the country, so im gonna be pretty bored. would it be a bad idea to eat a firecracker or two before i go to the airport, as long as i have nothin on me at all and shower?

also i really want to do this, but i only have some really dank bud. i heard you were only supposed to use schwag and mids, is that true?

peace :rasta: :thumbsup:

mynameisbob28
08-04-2006, 11:10 PM
my understanding of the concept leads me to believe that you can use dank, but people generally used mids or schwag because they didnt want to smoke it because it's not as smooth of a smoke as dank bud.

it's a way to get high off less lower-quality bud, but i dont see any reason why you cant use better bud. I plan on trying them tomorrow afternoon with some decent quality bud.

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 01:05 AM
so guys would this be a bad idea to eat a firecracker with about a 1 1/2 gs of dank bud on it right before i go to the airport? ive never consumed cannabis before. thanks

scream
08-05-2006, 01:45 AM
wow man, that will work. have a damn good flight

BentOnDatGanj
08-05-2006, 01:46 AM
i would say that depending how much bud u got...that you shuld eat like a couple 1-2 hours prior...then if your not feelin anything, eat watever is left from tha batch rite before you head to tha airport...coz consuming trees takes a lil longer to kick in than smokin does...

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 01:49 AM
scream are you being sarcastic or are you really agreeing that it is a good idea?

no one thinks i will somehow encounter a problem with drug dogs/security if i go high from one of these things? i planned on waking up at 9am and eating two or three, then our flight leaves at 530pm, and i get at my uncles with my dad at like 1030 or so. what do you think, or should i just eat them right before we leave on the plane?

scream
08-05-2006, 01:57 AM
ya that sounds like a good idea. i had a bud brownie last night and it was just middies and i got pretty high off probably about 1.5 grams, so some dank would work for ya

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 02:08 AM
ya that sounds like a good idea. i had a bud brownie last night and it was just middies and i got pretty high off probably about 1.5 grams, so some dank would work for ya
thanks, i plan on having a very stoned music filled flight next to my dad hahaha whatever. i just dont want to encounter any problems, but i will have nothing at all on me so i think im fine even if i am stoned.

NightProwler
08-05-2006, 02:12 AM
dude you'll be fine if youve got nothing on you. even if you are so obviousley stoned off your ass, therye not able to do anything without proof. and its not like the dogs are gonna smell the weed in your stomach or anything like that. just brush your teeth afterwords and your good to go.

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 02:18 AM
dude you'll be fine if youve got nothing on you. even if you are so obviousley stoned off your ass, therye not able to do anything without proof. and its not like the dogs are gonna smell the weed in your stomach or anything like that. just brush your teeth afterwords and your good to go.
thanks bro, im looking forward to this relaxing flight so much lol!

would you take them right before i left my house at 3pm or so (flight at 530pm) or in the morning at 9am?

SurfBud
08-05-2006, 02:24 AM
From the other
threads I read, firecrackers work quite quickly, as in 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 maximum... Honestly, I'd eat right before you go into the airport get some gum or whatever and itll hit you right when youre ready to settle into your seat ont he plane, perfect IMO. i wouldnt want to be blazed as shit in the airport... I mean fuck man, I can't find a bag of chips in my kitchen when stoned so if you're in an airport... who knows where you'll end up. That is, if you don't get too distracted by the food court and its plethora of munchies...

Harlem Blitz
08-05-2006, 02:31 AM
I think you should take them right before you leave the house(or at the airport like the guy above me said)...i think you should also split the weed up into more crackers i usually put about .3 -.5 in a cracker with mids and the high last around 5 hrs after eating 3

Just a suggestion so you won't have to use all your weed if u dont want to

Edit: You might wanna take eyedrops with you incase your not trying to get caught. A lot of people still get red eyes from edibles

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 03:04 AM
damn, im leaving for the airport with my dafd at 3 or so, and the plane doesnt take off till 530 :(, i need to find another way to secretly eat these as close to the takeofftime as possible.

420purplehaze420
08-05-2006, 03:46 AM
o yeah man go for it, thats a damn good idea i wish i had thought of that last time i went ot BC

i was dumb and smoked before, my high was gone before i got on the plane, but yours will last almost the whole flight, just remember its not illegal to be high

good luck on your flight, i hate flying

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 03:59 AM
o yeah man go for it, thats a damn good idea i wish i had thought of that last time i went ot BC

i was dumb and smoked before, my high was gone before i got on the plane, but yours will last almost the whole flight, just remember its not illegal to be high

good luck on your flight, i hate flying
Thanks for the advice man, hopefully this will all be worth it. I dont want to go through security and all that shit blazed, so i need to make sure to eat them as close to my flight time as possible without risking anything in the airport.

lets say i took them at 3, would i still be blazed 6-8? they are in the oven as we speak :thumbsup:

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 04:14 AM
yoo i need a reply asap, what is the bud supposed to look like when its ready?i looked and it was turning brownish/black. take it out now its been about 15 min?

pixel
08-05-2006, 05:20 AM
GET A WINDOW SEAT theyrebeautiful. learn how people mapped out our cities and rural areas. window seats are the best and when youve just eaten a fire cracker you bring "getting high" to a new level. and you dont have to look or talk to your dad well your stoned off your ass just tell him im lookin out the window.

and take some eye drops.. i was really high but my friend was tellin me about his trip to tenesee and he either said that weed brownies made his eyes beat red or it was shrooms. one or the other he said so just to be on the safe side i suppose. they arent metal so you'll be fine storin them in your pocket.

honestly i'd do taht with the cracker too. eat it in the bathroom a half hour before you leave for the flight.

i have never ever seen a dog sitting at the metal detectors in airports. not once, and i've flown more times than i can remember, from many differnet airports. i don't know if you guys have or if you just talk about drug dogs like they're there when you don't really KNOW if they are or not.

i think you'll be fine with the cracker in a ziplock bag... along with some eye drops in the other pocket. even put the cracker in your carry on, make like 4 more normal ones, say its a snack, and even tell your dad in advance.

mind you these are all high ideas but im pretty sure youll be fine with what i said

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 06:11 AM
GET A WINDOW SEAT theyrebeautiful. learn how people mapped out our cities and rural areas. window seats are the best and when youve just eaten a fire cracker you bring "getting high" to a new level. and you dont have to look or talk to your dad well your stoned off your ass just tell him im lookin out the window.

and take some eye drops.. i was really high but my friend was tellin me about his trip to tenesee and he either said that weed brownies made his eyes beat red or it was shrooms. one or the other he said so just to be on the safe side i suppose. they arent metal so you'll be fine storin them in your pocket.

honestly i'd do taht with the cracker too. eat it in the bathroom a half hour before you leave for the flight.

i have never ever seen a dog sitting at the metal detectors in airports. not once, and i've flown more times than i can remember, from many differnet airports. i don't know if you guys have or if you just talk about drug dogs like they're there when you don't really KNOW if they are or not.

i think you'll be fine with the cracker in a ziplock bag... along with some eye drops in the other pocket. even put the cracker in your carry on, make like 4 more normal ones, say its a snack, and even tell your dad in advance.

mind you these are all high ideas but im pretty sure youll be fine with what i said
would eating a little before i eat the firecrackers delay the high but still have it intense? yeah i need to figure out when i am going to eat these. i am really looking forward to this trip :):thumbsup:

rajking86
08-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Shrooms, I love your fucking name! and the avatar works perfect ;)

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Shrooms, I love your fucking name! and the avatar works perfect ;)
Yep its a nickname, and i love sublime :thumbsup:

Captain Hanks
08-05-2006, 06:18 AM
^agreed, its the cover of a sublime almbum i believe?

LiveHigh
08-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Just have them in your pocket and if you see a dog just start eating them right then and there, if you see no dog then just eat them about 45 min before your flight.

shoi
08-05-2006, 06:21 AM
^agreed, its the cover of a sublime almbum i believe?

all i no is it has to do with sublime :rasta:

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 06:36 AM
Just have them in your pocket and if you see a dog just start eating them right then and there, if you see no dog then just eat them about 45 min before your flight.
i would feel weird walking around an airport with two large firecrackers in my pocket in a baggy. i was thinking of doing this but eating them right in the bathroom right as we enter the airport.:confused:

LiveHigh
08-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Sounds like a plan to me, i'm definately going to do this next time I fly. Flights are so damn boring.

mojoke
08-05-2006, 06:48 AM
i would feel weird walking around an airport with two large firecrackers in my pocket in a baggy. i was thinking of doing this but eating them right in the bathroom right as we enter the airport.:confused:

doesnt have to be that complicated...just make them the night before, about .5g's per cracker. then eat them when you leave for the airport. and walah, you will be high for like 6 hours.

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 06:51 AM
doesnt have to be that complicated...just make them the night before, about .5g's per cracker. then eat them when you leave for the airport. and walah, you will be high for like 6 hours.
yeah i have two big ghram firecrackers made in my freezer, they smell weird haha. there is qutie i bit, id say 1.6 grams on both crackers combined. will eating this get me stoned out of my mind from like 330-9?

mynameisbob28
08-05-2006, 02:56 PM
i bet you could eat them while walking thru security and not have any problems... I've never tried them, I'm going to make some later today, but my understanding is that they dont smell, and you cant see any weed... so you should be fine no matter when you eat them. I say take them in your carry on, eat them a half hour before your flight leaves, and have a good time... make sure you laugh when the flight crew tells you to "enjoy your flight"

JDiz
08-05-2006, 03:26 PM
well how'd it go?

Dutch Masta
08-05-2006, 03:32 PM
1.6 is more than enough. I only use about .7 each time and get ripped for 6-7 hours.

I'm thinking about trying this. But I'll just eat them right on the way to the airport or something. They don't leave any traces of smoke with you this way, so theres nothing to worry about. Just make it look like you're eating anything.

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 04:09 PM
no i havent tried it yet, my dad and i are leaving for the airport at 245 and the flight leaves at 539. so im goign to try to take them with me in the car and eat them right as im getting to the airport if i can. while int he car with my dad. i will be in the back seat so it will be easy i think, will it smell at all weird as im eating them?

yoda
08-05-2006, 04:32 PM
what are fire crackers?

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 04:35 PM
weed sprinkled on two peanut butter covered crackers and them smushed together to make a sandwich. bake it for a while, eat, and enjoy

JDiz
08-05-2006, 04:42 PM
dude: when you get their check in and everything, then about half an hour before your flight conveniently remember that you left something in the car that you HAVE to have with you, then go back and eat them at your leasure. Unless you take a taxi or something.

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 04:52 PM
dude: when you get their check in and everything, then about half an hour before your flight conveniently remember that you left something in the car that you HAVE to have with you, then go back and eat them at your leasure. Unless you take a taxi or something.
we are getting dropped off by a family friend. looks like im going to have to take it in the car and eat it at about 4 when we get to the airport. that gives me an hour and a half before takeoff, i hope i can do it haha.

JDiz
08-05-2006, 04:57 PM
good luck dude... I guess if you had to you could put them into a blender and make a firecracker smoothie or something, might be faster to eat if you're in a rush. Just tryin to think of ways to make it easier on ya.

Shrooms
08-05-2006, 05:10 PM
good luck dude... I guess if you had to you could put them into a blender and make a firecracker smoothie or something, might be faster to eat if you're in a rush. Just tryin to think of ways to make it easier on ya.
Haha thats actually not a bad idea. I think im just going to break both of them up into smaller bits and throw them in a bag as a snack that i will eat RIGHT when i arrive around 4. That way they will kick in by 5 or so, and thats when we will start boarding the plane. I really dont want to risk taking them into the airport

JDiz
08-05-2006, 05:39 PM
sounds good, i wouldn't take them in either it's not worth it

LiveHigh
08-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Just hope your dad doesn't go "oh are those peanut butter crackers? give me one, i'm starved"

Sig
08-05-2006, 08:40 PM
If you can maintain your composure, I'd do it.... If you think you'll be acting stupid and making mistakes, then don't do it, because security can make your trip hell. It's one thing to see a grown man a little tipsy on a plane, it's another thing to see a teenager on a plane who can barely see straight..

I think a practice run is in order. Take the amount of weed you'd like to take before the flight.. then have a friend come over and give you a series of commands and such "take your shoes off and put them on the belt, empty out your pockets, step through this doorway," then try sitting for 5 hours straight.

I have a feeling you're gonna get way more fucked up than you think.

If you can maintain your composure while your friend is giving you these commands, and you feel good to sit for 5 hours.. then do it.

LittLeWinG
12-18-2006, 09:30 AM
well....how did it go?

apHytHiaTe
12-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Just hope your dad doesn't go "oh are those peanut butter crackers? give me one, i'm starved"

LoL that was just what I was thinking as I read this post. Happy flying.:rastasmoke:

Purple Banana
12-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Ooh, I did this once... It was great, I put .5 grams each on 2 firecrackers, and ate them an hour before we left. Kicked in as we were going through security, but I didn't have any problems, as it was 5 am, and everyone had bloodshot eyes (either that, or they all ate 'em too!) and it peaked during take-off... AMAZING. Bring music :D

The rest of the day, I had an afterglow kind of haze, and it was great (esp. in Florida)

Reefer Rogue
12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
I thought this was new. I hope he comes back and says how it was.

the yeag
12-18-2006, 06:31 PM
it's not that big of a deal i travel by plane at least twice a month and always have a small baggy of grinded dankage enough for like 4 j's in my pocket the one sewn into boxer shorts and walk on the plane...... and the papers in my carry on seriosly...the government has implemented these new security measures to find terrorists and weapons and non coca cola products....not Maryjane

evil corporate America

AlwaysBlazed
12-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Personally I would just eat 3 before I went through security (I would want to time it so it kicks in as I get on the plane so I can just sit and relax and not talk to people).

Plan on bringing visine if your eyes get bad.

lil josh
12-18-2006, 08:13 PM
i recon you shud munch them bout 1-2 hours b4 ur flight instead of as soon as ya wake up

miraz
12-18-2006, 08:21 PM
I would definetly just eat them 20 minutes before you go on your flight, just excuse yourself to bathroom and enjoy. Its up to you to when your gonna eat them but just say your going to bathroom whenever your gonna eat them.

five0addict
12-18-2006, 08:39 PM
ive brought bud on a plane, i was so worried i hid everything 3x bagged and wrapped with tape under my balls. not very comftorble.
turned out i coulda had that shit in my pocket and it wouldnt have mattered. such a false sence of security theses airlines have, you go through secuity but then you can go to stores and resturants and you could make some kinda weapon so EASY. so stupid. last time i went thru they stopped letting lighters or matches onboard. that was at vegas!