PDA

View Full Version : Tory Party to Say: No More US Tyranny on England's Families

Ed Ward MD
10-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Tory Party to Say: No More US Tyranny on England's Families

World-Wide Exclusive :D

The soon to be released, ""Tories announce law reform"- details" by another Major Political Party of the so called "free world", the Tory Party, has realized that abuses of it's government's actions against the basic Family Rights of it's citizens is at best counterproductive to the welfare of the nation of the England it's parents, children and families.

It's a concept that is long overdue and was started in Australia by acceptance of basic Family Rights by the Conservative Party leader Prime Minister John Howard with the assistance of Shared Parenting Council of Australia (SPCA). England's Tory Party has seen the error of it's ways in the lack of address of it's citizen's rights via the assistance of Fathers 4 Justice (f4J). Will the major political parties of the government of the greatest document ever composed by mankind regarding basic rights of mankind and limitations of government be the last nation to acknowledge the Right of Families? It appears that US tyranny is not only reserved for the people of other nations, but also it's own people.

Political Parites in Australia and England seem to have come to grips with the fact that basic human Rights may be something voters need for viability of a political party. While a group of vocal fascists with national press exposure are promoting inequality for the "more equal" for the sake of their equality, women, grandmothers, mothers of grown sons, have felt the injustice of these fascist's propaganda and are becoming wise to the violation of Family Rights via a "more equal" application by "free nation's" governmental abuses of power. A concept that amazes me with the gall of these tyrants to use equality as a bases to deny that same concept. This group of fascists is small in number, but large in national press exposure. The propaganda is attractive to the ear, but repulsive to those equal rights for both genders and comes back to haunt those gullable enough to sacrifice Rights for an attractive sounding, but draconian philosophy.

The oppressed and the 'oppressed to death' salute Australia's Conservative Party, England's Tory Party and the US Libertarian Party that has aligned itself to the Constitution of America in all aspects of Constitutional Rights for The People and return of Constitutional restrictions on the US government without exposure to the American people by the national press.

World-Wide Equality for All with Peace. It's an outcry long overdue from the 'alledged' "free nations" political parties.

This original article has many embedded links. If you do not have access to the links, you only have a small portion of the story. Original article with working links (http://groups.msn.com/FIRE-US/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=74): http://groups.msn.com/FIRE-US/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=74

:cool: Ed Ward, MD, MT :cool:
This article will not be epublished until Sunday night and I'm pissed :eek:

Ed Ward MD
10-09-2004, 08:38 PM
The fasci'crats of both the major parties are nothing but FASCISTS. Who am I voting for? DUH. Michael Badnarik. The only Presidential Candidate aligned with the Constitution. I am voting for people rights. No other man has the right to tell me what to do with the life granted to me by God, Nature and Evolution. He is nothing more than me and I am nothing more than him. No other man has the right to take God's, Nature's and Evolution's Rights from me. So throw my vote away?, you say. ROFL, Roll on the Floor Laughing, I will vote for Right, Rights, Peace, Property and Prosperity. To do other is to promote the current tyranny in cowardice. I'd rather 'poop' on my vote, eat it and die, than vote for either of those 2 fascists.

Ed Ward, MD ;)

smokey
10-12-2004, 08:19 AM
i refuse to vote coz in my opinion no matter who is in power it never seems to change ALL politicians abuse their authority for themselves like giving themselves huge pay rises n bonuses or when the new taxex r released they put up tax on cigs n beer by lots more than cigars wine n spirits why? because all them fat cats smoke cigars n drink spirits everyone in politics look out for number one no one else

Ed Ward MD
10-12-2004, 10:03 AM
And save it for the bunk in your jail cell when your number is called. Yep, that pushing that button. It's not worth it. Why take the chance? Much better chance for a jail sentence. You got it down.

Ed